Mornin .... pee eye aterZ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cow: :D

i havent been playin that either...

pretty much retired all together....

but i reinstalled UT yesterday....

so u might see me around some time

jimmyZ

i'll tell you what it's like in TO it BLOWS!!!!! big time, they just released the latest patch which 2.2 and f00ked up some guns, also 2 days later an Aimbot goes public so now people are being ghey and TO sucks. BTW hey loser.

sup wolf

so the new patch sukZ hey..

maybe i wont install TO then..

just go back to UT :lol

well the community sucks cause it's full of aimbotters, but the patch takes some getting used to. Basically the Mp5's are useless, but the famas kicks butt now and the ph isn't as good anymore, the grenades have a longer timer so the game isn't so nade based which isn't bad for the rushers. and the armor bug was taken out that's basically all the changes. I say it sucks cause i'm sick of the aimbots, laff some guy went 43/1 on a team of good clanners, real lame

i went to the pi8 server and....

server would not send packege "Discraced"

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bots weren't bad with 2.14 but when you were playing digger i heard the servers were full of them

<--- been trolling the TO forums

also loser that guy was totally botting 43/1 against a good team is very difficult had a Homelan alliance guy, 2 o2's and me and he had 43/1, plus he was able to aim on me as soon as i came around or corner or as soon as he came around the corner all head shots. and you can tell the diff between head shots and body shots with the 2.2 patch because they changed the armor the only way to kill a person with one clip of ammo is with head shots otherwise it's like 2 clips of body shots and leg shots.