More Stupid (trash post :o )

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:lol:
1. Helios its not NPLoaderLLD (file catch) on ias server's. UTDC old version Accepts it as hook. =Dog= too.
2. if u see helios-bots on your servers? why u not banned them.
Go study structure of files. Before to confirm

more stupid.

Last edited:
+ bot nickname: :O
play yesterday, today...tommorow... not banned. all time on std.
promax see. igib. all.
admins give a damn

-ban- GAY :P

Last post. Because with such stupid I did not communicate yet. Show me my logs, or you say lies. [email protected] i send u letter. but think u dont see me my logs.
When and how many time I used a bot. never used helios.
ppc. Its not administrators is lazy creations.
Have think out - banned. nice.
Do not confuse with nploaded.

see more british cheaters. gl forum thx banned,
Shut eyes the presents trucheaters And further..

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe. not important. furious when doing everything wrong as it actually

You wont see logs
Cheat used a month ago
What on earth has it got to do with iAS or nploader?
False detection for playing on a nploader server and then on a non nploader server is fixed on my servers afaik, nice try though. And false detection for nploaderll (any version) wouldnt get you a ban as its a false positive, just like the cshp detection which some people get occasionally.
Why have you got such an issue with British cheaters, 3 non British admins just banned you! Its one thing to cheat on DoG std its another to bring that shit onto mine!
BYE :wave:

Do not you care? one fact - if the admins banned this account - all clear. inchego more than a ban, they can not. protect the server can not. view log-normally can not. All that remains - ban. but how many of these cheaters on the server? to look at british2-3 persons. OK tired and flooding.

your server? you sure? logs? not see. yes because you're lying. I except std almost never played. all with you clearly. only be banned for a reason.

Compare IP at least

not on the same server I am not banned. want to check? let's IP.
only on your =Dog='s sheer misunderstanding

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you got your wish granted. A nice ban from the =]DoG[= servers.
Merry Christmas :Xmassmile

my desire? Another came from. 1 - unban me. then gave the test. Not seeing any cheats - snogo banned. chic administration. All you clearly. shit server and not more

approx. I'm not going to prove anything. as you wish. just want to ban people - bante. not much to lose.

gl. and banned my accaunt.

OMG I never thought of that, someone may be fakenicking with your nick, should of checked the IP with this forum or something!