Modern Warfare 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeah wth i ended it like 1 hour after i poste :lol:

very short =/, but i enjoyed sniping rape and that big ass minigun with shitload of amos that u can just pew pew for 5 minutes before reload :lol:

When you compare Modern Warfare 1 with Part 2 which one is better?
Or are both nearly the same?

If so, then i gonna buy Left 2 dead 1 and Modern Warfare 1 tomorrow ;), also i've to play Vampire 2. ffs, so many games to play and not enough time :(

Playing MP atm. It's great imo. Also with friends it's very easy to set up a game and join all on the same server (even easier as with dedicated servers..)
+ Loads of different game modes. I think in the standard game alone you got like 18 game modes. (okay 3 different team deathmatches but that doesn't count).

I haven't played special ops alot yet. Only one map to test it with a friend but that was awesome too, it's like more missions to do.
We did one on a bridge, we had to cross over it (fucking huge bridge) which was kinda epic. And another special ops mission where you had to defend your position at all cost against waves of enemies ;D

Oh arse!
Just driven a boat like a man posessed down the river...buddy shot down the helicopter....over the waterfall......load next level.....DING! Out of memory error loading texture :lol:

When you compare Modern Warfare 1 with Part 2 which one is better?
Or are both nearly the same?

both are nearly the same for epicness but have different reasons, both games have a little something that I loved and that wasn't in the other game.

here's a few:
1: the plane mission was by far my favorite, (with thermal vision)
the super far away wind influenced sniper + the super stealth sniper mission (crawling THROUGH an armed patrol, under a truck with an army all around u, all that was fucking epic, transporting ur friend and dropping him to kill bad guys was cool also,
and having a mission only to die crawling out of a crashed helicopter from a nuclear blast, that was epic even though that epic concept was also found a cpl times in mw2 and perhaps even more intense!

2: the snow blizzard mission and the heartbeat/heat sensor weapons
the underwater start mission was pretty neat visually
the controversial ''no russian'' mission
the swat shield
the predator drones weeeeheeeeheeeheee
THE BAD GUY (I actually raised my middle finger to the screen and cursed him out loud in french in 1 cutscene)

oh and last but not least, a totally raped washington DC :coolfip:

Oh arse!
Just driven a boat like a man posessed down the river...buddy shot down the helicopter....over the waterfall......load next level.....DING! Out of memory error loading texture :lol:

Put texture settings back to Auto and all ok....end of game!! :(

FFS

Graphically awsome
Animation excellent
Some missions....cool
Most missions...ok
Some missions.....pointles and impossible.

Too much effort on cinematics. A game clearly created for consoles. Rather disppointing :-/

both are nearly the same for epicness but have different reasons, both games have a little something that I loved and that wasn't in the other game.

here's a few:
1: the plane mission was by far my favorite, (with thermal vision)
the super far away wind influenced sniper + the super stealth sniper mission (crawling THROUGH an armed patrol, under a truck with an army all around u, all that was fucking epic, transporting ur friend and dropping him to kill bad guys was cool also,
and having a mission only to die crawling out of a crashed helicopter from a nuclear blast, that was epic even though that epic concept was also found a cpl times in mw2 and perhaps even more intense!

2: the snow blizzard mission and the heartbeat/heat sensor weapons
the underwater start mission was pretty neat visually
the controversial ''no russian'' mission
the swat shield
the predator drones weeeeheeeeheeeheee
rt, so i gonna leave MW2 alone until it's cheaper and will concentrate on MW :nod:

THE BAD GUY (I actually raised my middle finger to the screen and cursed him out loud in french in 1 cutscene)
Oh and i guess this teached him the lesson never fuck up with html again - ever!! :nod: ;)

That could be considered a good idea Bart as MW2 is a straight sequel so this way you won't miss out on the story!!!!

Playing MP atm. It's great imo. Also with friends it's very easy to set up a game and join all on the same server (even easier as with dedicated servers..)
+ Loads of different game modes. I think in the standard game alone you got like 18 game modes. (okay 3 different team deathmatches but that doesn't count).

I haven't played special ops alot yet. Only one map to test it with a friend but that was awesome too, it's like more missions to do.
We did one on a bridge, we had to cross over it (fucking huge bridge) which was kinda epic. And another special ops mission where you had to defend your position at all cost against waves of enemies ;D

haven't tried MP part myself yet, done quite some special ops missions and they're cool too imo.
Loads of different scenes and scenarios.. very challenging.. nice

haven't tried MP part myself yet, done quite some special ops missions and they're cool too imo.
Loads of different scenes and scenarios.. very challenging.. nice

love the special ops, u play it alone or with some1? me and riv having great fun with those missions

i tryed the op's mission today. There are not that easy!
have someone tryed with hamachi or so to play coop ?

i wouldn't mind trying it .. :D

Modern Warfare is a great game :thumb:
MP is also fun with the ranking system, only issue i have is that i try to play it unreal style :P while ppl are behind every corner.
Maybe idea to post some steamaccounts? Mine = "playr2009"

/pr

love the special ops, u play it alone or with some1? me and riv having great fun with those missions

As i have no friends i play alone.. :D

nah j/k, just don't know anyone i could play these missions with, would really help me tho, delta missions are a bitch!