Moderators

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
I have sent several reports of blatant attempts to cause provacation and flaming and abuse language over the past few days yet no action has been taken. Are there any active moderators? If not I will stick my name in the hat for new mod position.

A lot of clowns have come out the woodwork in recent threads, yet ive kept away from derogatory statements. Shame the admins of pug are blind to this fact. This is fault of moderators on here, need to start dealing with the clown posts. Then will actually see no flaming from me.

#1 name in hat for moderator.

MeetYourMaker utassault.net Administrator
Rich utassault.net moderator
brajan utassault.net Administrator
Protocol utassault.net Administrator

1 Mcbrother and 3 Non Active members, obviously the Mcbrother is happy to see derogatory and flaming posts against me. The rest not active, so need some real moderators - I will do the job.

sign me up

I have sent several reports of blatant attempts to cause provacation and flaming and abuse language over the past few days yet no action has been taken.

The moderators will prune what posts and threads they see fit, however when the person making the complaint is carrying out a lot of the same actions as those they are complaining about then you will find their complaints will not be treated in the same level of severity.

Also complaints about posts that the poster does not agree with does not automatically make them off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.