Moderator position available

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Due to Dog leaving the AS scene and giving up his forum responsibilities, utassault.net is looking for someone to join the Moderators team.

We are looking for someone who will check and maintain some or all of the main General forums to make sure they are free from spam and offtopic posts, as well as help out where possible. This will start out as a single forum, and progress to other areas which you are intersted in or feel you can have an input.

If you would like more info or would like to apply to join the team please e-mail me at [email protected] with the following:

• Forum name as it appears here
  • Your ICQ and e-mail address
  • Any skills you have which you think would be beneficial (i.e. hardware knowledge if you want to moderate the General NON-UT forum

Thanks!

Would love to, but with managing the England EAC teams, UT2003 and real life shit there's no way I'm gonna have time :eek:

ill do it aslong as i can delete the LOL thread and also delete any thread made my GEN hes a fucking tit :P

oh and also id like an @ in irc please i feel id make a great admin and would never kick any 1 for the sake of it :) ;)

<=== Name :P

icq 91254096

I love to do it not been on forums much last months haven't felt like spamming :eek: yeah i know is that possible.

i know everything about how to crash pc doesn't matter what OS it has. Even got my XP to crash in the second week ;).

keep xeno the anti-watercooling guy out from the non-ut forums fs:D

Since I don't play that much assault as before I'd like to handle the general UT assault forums or the since I got the time for it. Just not the non ut one. Let the real pc wizards like MyM do those :P. you got me icq and mail :D.