MoD vs UA match on UTV - Sunday 12/02/2006 19h

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Popioul

Apr 14, 2003
Libertalia
MoD vs UA

Date: Sunday - 12/02/2006
Time: 19:00 BST/GMT
Purpose: Std Assault League Match
UTV Broadcaster: Popioul
UTV Server: ip:213.230.200.212:23812 & pwd:leagueasutv

:edit:
UTV is a MODification for UT that allows to broadcast any given match. Many clients can connect and see UTV broadcast of a match, something similar to spectating.
If their UTV is properly installed they will even see score and objectives (all with 30 secs delay) in their UT client. All clients are connected on UTV server, thus sparing the match server bandwidth.

If u want to get more info on UTV setup requirements, download UTV MOD v3.3 and read this thread about setup of UTV
:edit:

Last edited:
I dunno sudeki, me and m1cro had our fair share of lols, can u say hammer duels :o

It was a nice game to broadcast, ggs everyone ! Thx to both clans for allowing the show!

There was up to 11 specs which is fine for a league match. Las half of them left after a quite long Riv3AL tunnels mini/snipe defense. I guess they got bored.

Last edited: