MoD #1 for ever

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JACKEL said:
wc's balls are lowering in, and he needs a way to express himself :lol:

go fuck your mum fat dutchy :P :fingers:

now go and play with your willy.

Last edited:
Machoman said:
lmao be #1 in the league where almost everyone in the league cant be arsed to practice, and play a lot. gj :)

we practice ?

and noobs yes we are that ;(
btw where were you and pete on sunday paa ;(

1) I dont play on publics
2) WOW fucksake, i played one match vs ADC, on my first free night in ages - whats the deal, does that make me active?
3) Wow, yer #1 after 5 years, not too hard now all clans that kept u off the #1 spot has left the league
4) Keep it, i dont care. Oh, and i didnt even know AUT played MoD :rofl:

sorry ice but check my ini;(
Left=Strafeleft |sshot |say lol
Up=MoveForward |sshot |say :> harhar :>
Right=StrafeRight |sshot |say gut!
Down=MoveBackward |sshot |say Ja Klar!

Pete said:
1) I dont play on publics
2) I sometimes play a match
3) Wow, yer #1 after 5 years, not too hard now all clans that kept u off the #1 spot has left the league
4) Keep it, i dont care. Oh, and i didnt even know AUT played MoD :rofl:
how many times you said thsi? :yawn:

Fatality said:
how many times you said thsi? :yawn:
Why do you care? I'll ignore the rest of your funny replies and stirrs towards me. The only ones who know how active i am is the only clan i play for: aut :) Now smb :)

I have said this like 5 times btw, to be exact :) Lets just say ill always be active as fuck, i dont see your point anyway. Ill play whenever i want, you cant stop meh =D Im VERY active! Nice eh!

nah pete is active as hell! always playin on pubs! FS we same him for the first tiem in months on IRC yesterday, stop talkin crap Rai!

sh0ck`

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.