Moany fucking bitches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Carnage`

Handing in my Cubes
Aug 19, 2001
NL
All of you ffs bitch moan and so on. About the most stupid things. :nag:

Over the years peeps have become touchy as fuck.
This community used to be quite friendly apart from yer occasional idiot. (moi):o

I mean even [X] v mi5 flames had more of a laugh intended then what's used here in what's left of the community, and that's saying someting.:hump:

It'll prbbly be me but i miss the old days. A lot less cocky 12 year olds. A closer and tighter community. Lot's of laughs on/in publics, matches and the forums.:cool:

Yeah it is less friendly than it was when I started. And yeah there are far too many little dickheads trying to confront their puberty. But just play with your friends I guess, on servers you know aren't full of botters. Though it's getting harder to find those.

RookiE said:
All of you ffs bitch moan and so on. About the most stupid things. :nag:

Over the years peeps have become touchy as fuck.
This community used to be quite friendly apart from yer occasional idiot. (moi):o

I mean even [X] v mi5 flames had more of a laugh intended then what's used here in what's left of the community, and that's saying someting.:hump:

It'll prbbly be me but i miss the old days. A lot less cocky 12 year olds. A closer and tighter community. Lot's of laughs on/in publics, matches and the forums.:cool:

Stop moaning about moaners and bring back [X] :nod:

nag.gif

you're all wankers neway, just different wankers than the previous wankers, but some of the die hard wankers are still around .... like ME!