Miniguns/Rockets

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

both of you especially RighteousFury u done something seriously fucking wrong u should be getting 70-250 fps with ur pc ok ? so sort it out and stop moaning same for hump.

Ping ? means shit believe me can play on ANY ping does'nt effect me much at all ask AAK.......

monitor's hmm ? pld on a lan on a 15" 60 hz monitor and pld no different than on my 19" 85 hz monitor apart from head ache..

bla bla too much moaning :/

I always seen it as even with 500 ping if you have smooth gameplay and high fps u can adjust for it but 5-30 fps ? mouse moves erratically and jumps cant aim with that no matter what ping u have.

:teehee:
smooth gameplay with 500 ping?
lol what have u been smoking man?

i ve been playing with 200-250 ping for almost a whole year and it affected the way i played very much
ever tried to mini some1 that is not running in a straight line with 500 ping? gl :D

Last edited:
a little exagerrated it looks cant remmeber when i typed it but ive pld on 100+ ping and 250+ ping with half decent fps and it affected only minigun nothing else ask AAK ;P

long as ur fps are high and gameplay is smooth u can always adjust to ping ur game play or leading your aim.

Bollox that Paa, go get ur 250 ping then come onto a server with us lot on 70 pings and u will get raped, high fps or not :)

But i agree that hump and fury have done something silly to their pcs to get such shit fps or are lieing :)

Last edited:
but 5-30 fps ? mouse moves erratically and jumps cant aim with that no matter what ping u have.

Well with weapons like mini, flak, pulse, rockets, GES, etc who needs to aim? Just blast away in their general direction and ur bound to hit something :rolleyes:

Humph said:
Well with weapons like mini, flak, pulse, rockets, GES, etc who needs to aim? Just blast away in their general direction and ur bound to hit something :rolleyes:

I'd say pulse is more than just blast away , especially in secondery mode

rofl paa
well i had a shitty system some time ago, celeron 433 with a tnt2 m64 after disabling all effects etc etc i could get around 30-50 fps on std maps ( customs like desertstrom etc no no unplayable).
now got a pretty decent system ( fps above 100) and still play shit ;p
i would prefer having my old system and <100 ping anytime instead of 300+ ping is skill everything else is bs ;)