Minigun

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The mini is the same for both sides, so imo this can only be percieved as a prob on those maps in which either the def or attack dont have access to a mini

Imo its ok as it is but im open to reading other ppls thoughts/reasons/suggestions

Reactions: Snuggs
from a other thread...

JACKEL said:
but cant blame any1 really imo, the game is 6 years old i think it gets boring after all those years lol

Snuggs said:
that why i try to push the league into new ways with my threads about minigun, weapon replacements , lockdown, zeroping..... etc.

che.gif
vivé la revolution !!!

changing the gameplay in some parts would need new tacs, moves and maybe launches
that might bring fresh wind into this "dusty" league...and could bring new fun :)

besides from that there are still some map-projects in the back...

timo´s patch 4 subbase made the end a bit more interesting imo
+ there´s still bioassault and other projects he works on

zyx works on golgotha2, and myself is working on orbital atm

IMO

the moaners ( "don´t change that...don´t touch this....don´t bring this map")
are the main reason that the league gets boring

no improvements--->no fresh wind--->boooooooooooooring

the moaners ( "don´t change that...don´t touch this....don´t bring this map")
are the main reason that the league gets boring

no improvements--->no fresh wind--->boooooooooooooring
Well i reckon its the opposite the amount of change in the last year and the continuing want for change like your minigun thread means all clans and players arnt getting time to settle into ut99 anymore ,as soon as there used to the way the setup is running something or someone changes something,this is having a negative effect ,if all the effort had been put into introducing new maps and updating maplist then maybe it would make the league feel refreshed,but the continuing moaning from people like yourself about such things as "awwww the mini kills u to fast" "i cant dodge" are the ones who are not helping at all,espicially when majority imo think that mini shouldnt be changed ,but you feel the urge to continue your pointless battle for change.It aint damn surprising the league is in a negative decline at moment ,where are the days of rarely a change and all used to the setup of utas matches and enjoyed them ,you cant honestly settle into matches now as 1 month you play 4 matches and then next month theres a change again and people have to readjust something or another ,i reckon there is 2 many changes in utas these days but hey thats just my opinion,and probablly get shot down in flames as per usuall :P