-={Mi5}=- leaves the league!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mi5

Pfeew, 4 years have passed really quick fs, Mi5 has been through a lot.

I've seen ALL its members join and leave..

To name a few.....
Spiritguide, Timo (Fluideye)Son of Sweden,Termi , Kapten Sweden, Beetlejuice, Teur d' orc (General), Anna, Nina, Obrero, Gatekeeper (Dominion), Mayhem (Multiple), Crusader, AJ Arch Devil,Dwarven Extase, Fear,Hades, Khraiven , Kortez , MiZzy, Mr. PayDay, Ninja, No Chance, Optical, Pulse (30/30) Ronin, Russian, Skandisk, Skeleton, Unique , Cyta, Mcneill

and more recently..

Konnan,Stylefish, Fieldy, Oxygen, Suicidal, Tek (hihi), 2cb, ActiveX, Despise, Ert, Hogo ,Impulse79 , Monkey , Pete
Pulsar, Samy , Toaster , Twister

w0t a list, i think i mentioned really everyone that ever played in Mi5 :)
Thx to utassault.net for the good time i had during the years..

Thanks utas for the time ere, and we'll see some in ut2k4 probably ;D
smb psy

Wintermute said:
yeah... That was our very first match using League AS, and only the second match FDC ever played... My god. We couldn't sit down for a week!

It was over in, what? 28 minutes?

:D

i remember that war, was good fun

mi5 ownz0r j00

wuz nice playin with you guys :) maybe il see you in ut2k4, if i ever buy it.

Toa$ter said:
lol, I'm sure some of us will be around for a bit on pubs 'n stuff, and a good funmatch never hurt anyone :D
what can I say, I loved mi5 for as long as I was in, never a boring moment, good m8s, and I'm sure that will go on, sad we had some less moments there aryan :P but I kno u always ment for the best, just sometimes hard to understand that at the moment ;) Thx uta! was one helluva time! and btw fdc now's ur chance to pwn the league!:hide: do it for the toast!
and Z smb :) <==== OMG !!!!!!!!!!! :gay:

:sofa:

sad to see u lot leave this league :( .. we had many good and fun wars and also some annoying and flamey awrs, but it was always a pleasure to play against u... :wave:

:wave: see ya 2k4 :o

and latino u sure did prolly get everybody, archdevil was in mi5 for what? a week? :P
[edit:typos]

Haven't been around these grounds in a long time but mi5 leaving i worth a post, good job on all you acheived you guys done well to hold it together for so long.

Also you'll probably find that leavin utas is like giving you a new lease of life, the communities outside this one are a lot larger and very satisfying to rise to the top of. Hopefully we will see you in the 2k4 ladders as we will be in quite a few, maybe there will be a new generation of >ION< vs -={Mi5}=- games.

I thought I posted in here already fs?

Ah well, must've just thought about it... anyway:

gg's, have fun, hell I might see some of you lot in ons... now do fuck off, and bill? You're a fucking clanwhore... ;)