Metroid Prime

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Menace

I eat babies!
Nov 10, 2001
Grunn, Netherlands
anyone else got it? I played it a bit... it's getting better and better, but I dunno if it's really worth all those high marks it got :confused:

It's good same here dunno if it was worth "top marks" but it is a good rounded game, its hard to make any game perfect coz of wide audience of gamers, anyway i enjoyed it till i am where u fight these invis alien things that u have to use diff cannon types on each diff one , basically a right pain in the ass :) but good fun will finish it someday

amazing game imo (especially on hard mode)

unfortunately, it's somewhat boring until you reach the absolutely gorgeous phendrana drifts

pfff the game is unplayable coz i cant use left shoulder, im too use to playing with the old N64 pad , where u hardly ever needed L button.

i tried to give it a chance but it just ends up hurting my hand before i can get into it.

n64 was okay, all the even newer pads sucks for any console i know
the best pads were the simple platform game 1s like snes and nes :)

Menace said:
yeh, N64 Pad was t3h pwns... most perfect controller ever :cool:

You are kidding aren't you? I fucking hate the n64 pads.They give me cramp after 10 mins.... almost as ad as the X-Box pads which wiegh a ton after 6 hours of caning Halo.

.... The playstation dual shock *cough* dual buzzing *cough* pads are ergonomically faultless in my opinion.

Lex_Mortis said:
I used to play the old metroids.. on Snes and Nes... *cough* is there a gamecube emulator, and also this game? *cough*
More than likely not.

Not that a PC could hold a decent frame rate anyway (most likely single digits on a high end PC).

humph... the playstation controller was a snes controller with 2 sticks on the back and 2 extra shoulder buttons.

for the duel shock they just added 2 sticks in the middle.

it's not... u can't fully control the 2 sticks properly (at the same time)
cuz they're not placed properly (and trust me, I do have big hands :naughty:)

Konnan said:
n64 was okay, all the even newer pads sucks for any console i know
the best pads were the simple platform game 1s like snes and nes :)

:puke: the nes controller is utter crap
the gamecube pad is far superior (for platformers, anyway) the only problem is the shoulder buttons

as a side note, the genesis controller has yet to be surpassed (brilliant design)

bigjoystick.gif

I just defeated the rock boss d00d... he was a pain... it actually took 3 tries to kill him, well... maybe because the first 2 tries I only had about half of my full health, but still :p:

the 3rd try I was at exactly 3 energy tanks and 98 health... so I lost about 0,25% of my total health :D

piss easy if you know what to do when he starts rolling and throwing rocks, but still a pain in the ass.