mercs - the funny aspect

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

H

HauserKaspar

hi all,

much has been said about the using of mercs :( , i do not want to repeat all...
but today i met DMK and McNeill on a public server, Mac was really angry with Mi6, accusing them to use mercs and Dutch vice versa... :lol:

i played vs. both as mercs in div.3 and i think it is really ridiculous especially from McNeill as div.1/mi5 player to complain, because mi5-players screw more div.3 matches (and slaughter new, unexperienced clans) than anybody else... and otherwise they should be able to handle any other div.1 merc mi6 might possibly bring in - i am not saying they did - :lol: (the same with mi6 against possible mi5 mercs, of course)
headshot.gif

btw, from todays behaviour i gotta say... i did know McNeill as a friendly guy once, but today i first thought it was wanker or another nick-napper. but since it obviously was Mac i can just reply: i considered your suggestion, but i won't do it. @#%$ yourself!
sauer.gif

K.H.

Re: mercs - the funny aspect

how do u do the laughs etc ffs

Re: mercs - the funny aspect

wots my new one anyway ??
l8r