mercenary

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: at everyone

eXcistenZ, Missing replies? Well, here is another.
I completely agree with you. I only play as Cyberslob
and have done so for a long time. I also spend more
time completely sucking at CS than doing a decent AS.

Frequently see Femmefatale on publics which always is
very nice. Its a lot more fun to play when you have a
clue who you are playing.

X-files? Twilight zone? I don't have a single clue what
the flamers are talking about. Are you refering to
that?

Hehe, thanks, but I'm not leaving. You aren't getting rid of me that easy. My point is just that I hardly ever play on publics because I don't know any of the names there when I browse through the server list :(

/Fronck
baah

I'm playing with Lobo almost every day but maybe you don't want to play with your own clan mates, Fronck? :)

Or at what time are you brwosing the servers?

Huh? And you use your regular names or some obscure alias that you for some reason assume I'm familiar with? :)

/Fronck
baah

Lobo always uses his real name. Me never because i suck too much to play with the KSL Tag :)
Mostly on TNX or Get2Web since I ping them below 200. Just check for a guy who constantly has a "-" infront of his frags :)

Ok, gonna put my real nick on now, so you all will have your laughs then.

BoT

I just think its hilarious that you guys still make up rumours about BoT who is in it what is BoT .etc
@#%$ hilarious. "They showed up as Bot 1-6..."
It never occured to you guys that BoT are just pulling your leg?
I think they do a good job anyway they must be laughing their arses of everytime a new rumour is spread but still the best one I've heard was that BoT all share one connection on matches that they play in a lan every match :lol:
so how about you guys start a BoT rumours forum so we that know better can have a good larf once in a while
see ya
PS: MI5 is not BoT.

många pussar och kramar till alla svenskar och norskor och även norrmän :)
hare gytt gott folk

Re: BoT

HEJ FOR HELVEDE HVAD MED DANSKERE??? GrrRRrRRrRRR...

as for the whole nick deal, I play with 2, no-one or doglike, -BoD- if I'm low pinging/high fragging, ><FFS> when I suck... (yeah I know... 93% of the time as ><FFS> :( )

Yeah it is sorta crappy, especially if you know a person one a server is prolly someone you know who wount reveal themself ;) :lol:

It never occured to you guys that BoT are just pulling your leg?
I don't give a rats ass who they are. So I don't see any leg pulling.
I just find it odd that they show up to a match and won't tell who they are. I don't see there should be any good reason for that.
When was the last time you saw a soccer match, where the players showed up anonymous in ninja suits or the likes?..

When was the last time you saw a soccer match, where the players showed up anonymous in ninja suits or the likes?..

Give them knifes and bats as well and you've got an excellent concept imo

Yes... ninja players..... i'd like to see that.... the other team could show up in fullbody steel armour.. that'd be fun

oh like that sega megadrive game mutant league hockey, you know where the players have cool guns like chainsaws and @#%$ and its a nice bloodbath all over the place :lol: :lol: :lol:

jojo

but me aint fluideye swyzz, Im someone else actually :) I keep joinin servers where ppl who obviously knows shite relate me to a bunch of freaks called bot (that much I know bout them), and telling me bout what ppl think in the "scene" bout mi5, bot, ateam etc... anyone feel included in that scene? I mean, if Im involved - why tell me bout it? and if u know so much... I could tell u a long story which would probably explain lots of what u think u know bout the "relations", but Im not allowed to and I go with glitch, they're prolly pullin my leg also :)
yesterday someone asked "so BoT didnt let you join them?", how do I even reply to such a smartass question... but before I had the chance to reply I was told that "konnan and dominion was the heroes of mi5", well I agree they're both great (although we held the top spot for 6-7 months before they joined...), and I guess I should be thankful for all info :) and now Im off to be a pain in ur ass on icq again fronck ;)

sen ska man ju veta att allt detta shite kommer pga bot spöar skiten ur allihop lixom... jag menar, dom "hahaha I know this and that", vaere som e så jävla kul??

-Fluidshite

Re: jojo

well there are loosers thinking they know everything everywhere these days....

Re: jojo

Let me just specify my ninja suit post a bit..
Though you can of cause never be certain that a player is who he/she says. I find showing up as anonymous to a clan match rather sad.
I'd rather not waste my time on a match against a clan of anonymous players. It gives me nothing.
What is fun is competing against players you know who are, and not a bunch of anonymous players. That's useless!