Meal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL everyone that has seen that pic knows how much shit u talk spank, your just jealous cause your a spotty little kid , but thats cool not everyone has the good luck to be born good lookin'.

Mi5 4 eva huh?
Well u can suck there balls as much as u like but u ain't good enough to join em and u know it, and kudos to mi5 as a top team and all respect but at the end of the day everyone knows there was only 1 team that can take the champ>ION<s title . The record speaks for itself, so go wank yourself off to a record u can never atain or even dream of.

Originally posted by Maelstrom
LOL everyone that has seen that pic knows how much shit u talk spank, your just jealous cause your a spotty little kid , but thats cool not everyone has the good luck to be born good lookin'

in case you mean me:

---------------------------------------
at least you dont lie to yourself and admit that your an fat, ugly bastard :thumb:

that pic was a joke btw but i dont expect you big nerd to understand the word irony ... :rolleyes:
----------------------------------------

if you dont, nevermind that passage of my post

and paa fs how did you see it was photoshop :(

i want to be 1337, too, because UT is SO VERY important to me i might actually install it again :bawling:

LOL everyone that has seen that pic knows how much shit u talk spank, your just jealous cause your a spotty little kid , but thats cool not everyone has the good luck to be born good lookin'.

Mi5 4 eva huh?
Well u can suck there balls as much as u like but u ain't good enough to join em and u know it, and kudos to mi5 as a top team and all respect but at the end of the day everyone knows there was only 1 team that can take the champ>ION<s title . The record speaks for itself, so go wank yourself off to a record u can never atain or even dream of.

the king is dead, long live the king! :rolleyes:

LOL no i didnt mean u 'iceman' in fact your so important i don't even register that your anyone i should care about.

Reject>ION<? eh?

Yeah well i was such a reject i was always a top team player for >ION< and always played for them whenever i was available which if u look at records is about 95% of >ION< games.

So guess that ain't bad considerin if u look at the win/lose ratio, but hey i understand u need to talk shit to pretend your an anybody around here, but i don't have to , i just let statistics so the talking.

And at the end of the day the winner is the one on top, and u know what, thats my background LOSER :P

LOL no i didnt mean u 'iceman' in fact your so important i don't even register that your anyone i should care about.

Reject>ION<? eh?

Yeah well i was such a reject i was always a top team player for >ION< and always played for them whenever i was available which if u look at records is about 95% of >ION< games.

So guess that ain't bad considerin if u look at the win/lose ratio, but hey i understand u need to talk shit to pretend your an anybody around here, but i don't have to , i just let statistics so the talking.

And at the end of the day the winner is the one on top, and u know what, thats my background LOSER :P

etc bla bla bla

im not talking about UT. you can have 5 godlikes on me which i doubt you'll have but anyway - i dont give a shit.

ive never seen you play, maybe youre so very very incredibly good at UT, but youre still a twat :)

if i were you (which im glad im not) i wouldnt judge people by their skill in a game, but nerds do what nerds gotta do i guess.