May Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
ColderSteel vote hasn`t passed so there won`t be a new map for now.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Only one clan is needed to reform div4 in StdAS.
A lot of leavers, especially in ProAS and iAS leagues.
Due to that we`ve lost div2 in iAS league. :\
ProAS schedules are locked untill playoffs completed, StdAS and iAS schedules
are open to add challanges.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: C)C0, D)MoD, E)Nil, F)AAK, H)AUT, I)-8-, G)SK
Playoff: 1A)ADC vs 2F)SveK - Mon 2nd at 20GMT Server #4 - SveK won 7-2
Promoted: B)pDm @ 507/485 pts

Division #2
Relegated: B)FDC @ 1035/1002 pts
Non-Movers: A)UKS, D)CoH, E)TnT, H)st`, I)DFP,
Promoted: C)DoG, G)T-Swe @ 576 pts
Leavers: R-C

Division #3
Relegated: F)BiB @ 862 pts
Non-Movers: 24, EF, HAK, NaC, RES, RiS, IDC, CF, Fp, nerd, SD-6
Leavers: XC (ruled inactive)

HZ Leavers: DCA, fan

Pro Assault - Champs: << SpR >>
Division #1
Non-Movers: B)23, D)Nil, F)SpR, G)JSF H)NoD, I)UF, A)KAN
Playoff1: 1C)PA vs 1E)SUYM - Wed 4th at 20GMT Server #5 - PA won 8-0
Playoff2: 1C)PA vs 2)DoG - Sat 7th at 20GMT Server #6 - PA won 8-3
Promoted: A)MeGa @ 655/459 pts

Division #2
Relegated: SUYM @ 1177/968 pts
Non-Movers: 24, FaG, NAC, CoH, PiP, NP
Leavers: pH, GTS, V

HZ Leavers: SveK (ruled inactive)

Insta Assault - Champs: .:rS.
Division #1
Non-Movers: ULL, rS, Gb. SUYM, KAN, 1337, ¿??¿, DoG
Promoted: dfr, FiG, ULL|r @ 285 pts
Leavers: 4FS, BiB, RC, GTS, kGb (ruled inactive)

Last edited:
AnTi said:
Leavers: XC (ruled inactive)

[moan]How long XC have been inactive? Since February I think, giving extra forfeit points away in March and April for the lucky clans they had to play. T-swe only played 2 matches in april (including smacking us) and they on the fast track to div2. Pld again. [/moan]

Coffee said:
[moan]How long XC have been inactive? Since February I think, giving extra forfeit points away in March and April for the lucky clans they had to play. T-swe only played 2 matches in april (including smacking us) and they on the fast track to div2. Pld again. [/moan]

duh..

T-Swe probably chose good way to get up, they challanged clans with most of points in the league, this way they are in div2 now.

AnTi said:
duh..

T-Swe probably chose good way to get up, they challanged clans with most of points in the league, this way they are in div2 now.
We even challenged Ris but they refused for some sort of reason :ban:

well i dont moan but lately it is hard to arrange with certain clans u "like" in the lower divisions. For example ppl that need to work will get late home and see all "their favourite clans" are taken. Not that i complain, but it is so much easier for the ppl that stick 24/7 on the net ;)

now move on nothing to see :snore:

Maxiz! said:
We even challenged Ris but they refused for some sort of reason :ban:

I believe RiS were in HZ so they had right to reject your schedule.

@ DD, thats why we have deadlines thread, if you can`t get hold of a clan send us your prefered date/maps/time/server we`ll deal with it. ;)

AnTi said:

@ DD, thats why we have deadlines thread, if you can`t get hold of a clan send us your prefered date/maps/time/server we`ll deal with it. ;)
I know they had the right to, but we wanted to play more then three matches :hide:

AnTi said:

They weren't in hz when I challenged them. They beat dc by 8-0 and was in div 3 :P

DeMiGoD said:
They weren't in hz when I challenged them. They beat dc by 8-0 and was in div 3 :P

Well there might be a few reason why you didn`t play them, i can remember RiS come to me to delete one of their schedule as opponent agreed, perhaps it was Tswe, im not sure but if you woud like to know that i could go through my 50MB log file :rolleyes: :p:
Another thing, you challanged them at end of month, this way you didn`t had to play each other.

It`s hard to say what matches clans should play or how many of them, lately if you noticed there is big mess in div3 and thats why some clans play only 1 or max 3 wars instead of 4 required. There is simply no opponent or interests from other clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.