May Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 17th][Updated: 24th]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League

Division #1

-)EaS* vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 22nd
-)EaS* vs. MoD - Deadline 22nd
TNT vs. MoD - Deadline 22nd
TNT vs. [DFP] - Deadline 22nd

Division #2

atP vs. GaG - Deadline 23rd
atP vs. os. - Deadline 23rd
-]|HaK|[- vs. [ADC] - Deadline 22nd
-]|HaK|[- vs. :bC)&lt; - Deadline 22nd

Division #3

-[FT]- vs. ={SD}= - Deadline 22nd
»b33r« vs. ={SD}= - Deadline 21st
»b33r« vs. [sF] - Deadline 21st
-[FT]- vs. [sF] - Deadline 21st
¤]P0L[¤ vs. [sF] - Deadline 21st
¤]P0L[¤ vs. «-uN-» - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected
»b33r« vs. «-uN-» - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21st - Rejected

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League

Division #1

-)EaS* vs. ]B!P[ - Deadline 22nd
-)EaS* vs. {24} - Deadline 22nd
-)EaS* vs. -=)UF(=- - Deadline 22nd
-=[23]=- vs. -=)UF(=- - Deadline 21st
-=[23]=- vs. {24} - Deadline 21st
-=[23]=- vs. os. - Deadline 21st
-=[23]=- vs. »b33r« - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. »b33r« - Deadline 21st

Leavers:
HZ Leavers: -[badct]-, «]KAN[», ~[Ng]~

InstaGIB Assault League

Division #1

Outstanding Games:
|P*I| vs. -:omfp:- - Deadline 22nd
»rWc» vs. »nßk« - Deadline 22nd

Optional Game:
|P*I| vs. »nßk« - Deadline 26th

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS, iAS and two-V-two clans (bottom division only!) which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

Last edited:
{[Å]} 2v2AS: :bC)< lost it's players so can't play them... added sneez to MSN gonna try and arrange with him

for b33r clan:

PRO: all 2 required matches sheduled!

2on2 vs MY sheduled! | vs :bC as they have no squad i think its hard to play them :rolleyes: anyway if they can bring in again a 2on2 squad we'll play them (plz :bC in that case contact me or kris at MSN/IRC/email, thank you). else we take this as a default win for b33r

Std: 1 match sheduled vs SD, as a div3 clan we can't force uN to play us, also because the clan is empty...
the trird match vs sF:

i contacted iggiafrica by email days ago - he's not responing (can proove it) and a very bad example of bad UTA sheduling - this is pissing me and my matcharranger, so if they can manage to come back to UTA we'll give them the spanks they need else we want their points for free
We accept all servers but not #2 or #6 - ((prefered are #8,#7,#5,#3,#1))
we'll say No to ZP
days left to play: 28th at 20gmt or 25th at 17gmt

So admins i can't say more, think i was right and div3 at std will close again :( - sorry about that late shedule but maybe you understand that it wasn't our fault.

for any contact me use my email/MSN/ICQ/AIM/IRC or the contact data of my matcharranger

so on!

dErzOnk

For ]B!P[ proAS clan:

I ve talk whit Cos about the proAS match, and i said that if they didnt find a clan for a match they could play vs us. I ve see they have schedule vs os., if they want try to leave hz they can contact me on:

Msn: [email protected]
Irc: #bippro

For °TiJ° 2v2AS clan:

Alredy two match played in division 2..

2on2 vs MY sheduled! | vs :bC as they have no squad i think its hard to play them :rolleyes: anyway if they can bring in again a 2on2 squad we'll play them (plz :bC in that case contact me or kris at MSN/IRC/email, thank you).
bC 2v2 is dead(as the 2v2 league) - allready sended reguest about close bc 2v2 squad.

-]|HaK|[- vs. :bC)< - Arranged for 25th.

Maybe if ppl still play 2v2 can live forever, are just 2 match in a month, but ppl prefer Pug or play on publics than play a match long 30 min..

- Pug + 2v2 :lol:

Yeah :(

2v2 is REALLY quite fun! I've lost some interest cause of div1, would rather be able to play a casual war against m8s (or noobs like Chianti :p:) and have a good time rather than getting pwnz0rized ;(

Hi there,

28th 20gmt b33r vs SF #2 because of unbooked

i say again:

We accept any server but server #2 and #6 -
on server#2 my team can't play - a couple of us use Vista and as
there is running UTDC2.0c (or something like that) or having other
trouble with it.. we can't play this server.
i can't understand that you booked us a game at server #2 that we can't play. So
i'm kindly asking you to switch server to free server #8 or disable UTDC
during the game.

Thank you very much

dErzOnk

how comes 23s promatch vs 24 was deleted and we have to play os now on a date we dont want to?
To clear the mess a bit all unscheduled "optional games" have been deleted so every clan gets to play 2 required games. You still can add another schedule of an optional game you want to play though, so feel free to add 24 again and schedule the game with them.

Hi there,

28th 20gmt b33r vs SF #2 because of unbooked

i say again:

We accept any server but server #2 and #6 -
on server#2 my team can't play - a couple of us use Vista and as
there is running UTDC2.0c (or something like that) or having other
trouble with it.. we can't play this server.
i can't understand that you booked us a game at server #2 that we can't play. So
i'm kindly asking you to switch server to free server #8 or disable UTDC
during the game.

Thank you very much

dErzOnk
ok, game has been moved to server#8

Cant enter result keep getting

ERROR: The database is locked, this is most likely due to site maintenance or the occurance of a serious error which forced a database lock to prevent corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.