Max Payne 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nina

skandi
Jun 9, 2001
Norway
I'm at the point where the russian keeps throwing timed bombs down at you, I have no clue what to do here, just keeps running and he keeps throwing.
Can anyone help ? :rodent:

that's the last level , if you look up , there are like orange things you can shoot to knock down the platform he is hiding in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a screenie for you to see aswell :

Then when you shoot them out , you gotta get some more :

i've just started it,and yes it's a cool game,but i don't see any difference with the 1st one :confused:
still fun to play :)

I've also just started it and would like to thank those involded at the start of the thread for spoliing the ending by telling us the answer to a puzzle.

Common sense people...the words Spoiler Alert are all it takes.

Doesn't really spoil it Apoc, you still gotta shoot em out anyway. Besides this game is all about the story, the gameplay is monotonous and lacking in any kind of variation, its just like playing a movie, and thats the only reason to play games like this, to get to the next part of the story.

but why you play the game and why others play it are differnt ...
i knew this was going to happen as soon as this thread started.. i was gonna delete the thread as i find things like this spoil the game aswell ..

a little common sense is all thats needed and those that wanted to know how to do a puzzle could have and those that prefer not to know wouldnt...
from now on in if anyone doesnt use the spoiler tags (spoiler /spoiler)
ill delete the thread.

Last edited:
Its not meant to be a puzzle afaik, the game doesn't have any puzzles in it, its all about shooting, shooting and shooting. He even says "I needed to find a way to get him off the platform and bringing him down to my level" or something like that. I didn't think it was spolier, but perhaps others did.

OK granted, it's not like the spoiler to end all spoilers, but take a look at the 3drealms forums. There is a forum for Max Payne 2 Gameplay and Strategy. The very 1st thing the underlying text says is: WARNING: May contains spoilers.

Now if the publisher of the game feels there can be spoliers in the game, I guess that's why they put the warning there.

I just figured this thread would be some comments about the game, how the performance was running etc. I didn't think it would be gameplay advice or upcoming plot developments.

Take for example the following: Mael and I are both playing this atm. Due to a bad install my game always crashed when trying to load Part 2 Chapter 6. When I asked him if he was having the same problem, I didn't ask him if he was having trouble with the level
after you play as Mona with the sniper rifle
. I asked him he was passed Part 2 Chapter 6.

I just wanted to bring it up, coz next time it could be a thread about what happens at the end of HL2.

Not played it until somone sends to me by mail (and I mean snail mail, because I live in internet hell)

MP1 was good fun playing in cheat mode with the eternal dual ingrams, I would think the same would appply for 2. Oh and it was a spoiler kindof, Richard James was right.

Was really looking forward to this. Now you bastards have spoilt it for me. I know the ending. I know it's the same as the last one. I know it's short. I know there's no puzzles. You utter bastards :P