Match vs [*se] Oct/02

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 7 - 1 [*se]

People that played for ¦FxN¦:
X-Bomb
DraGoonz
Killartron
Jwer
Rampage

People that played for [*se]:
Runkpelle
Alpha
Xeno
Fluideye

Well it was server 3, was a nice server for us as you can see from the pics tho it was pretty awful for [*se] they had a lot of p/l, anyway J@ckel was supposed to play but Dragoonz stole his place, a bit gay imo.
Anyway enough talk heres how the match went:

Fxn%20vs%20SE%201-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 1 - 0 [*se]
We won ballistic - Nice attack from us, good defence 2

Fxn%20vs%20SE%202-0.jpg

¦FxN¦ 2 - 0 [*se]
We won Bridge - We launched and got Final, then defended well

(crashed no pic)
¦FxN¦ 2 - 1 [*se]
They won Frigate - Heres what happened, Dragoonz launched me to roof when we attacked, then we got hydraulic compressor, just as i was about to get the final switch i crashed out!! it then took us 2 mins something to conquer, if i hadn't crashed map woulda been very close, jackel entered to replace me (sorry i kicked ya m8, but Drags shouldnt even be playing so blame him!)

Fxn%20vs%20SE%203-1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 1 [*se]
We won Mazon -

Fxn%20vs%20SE%203-1tie.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 1 [*se]
Tie (overlord) - Erm didnt expect anything else here

Fxn%20vs%20SE%204-1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 4 - 1 [*se]
We won Riverbed]I[AL -

Fxn%20vs%20SE%205-1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 5 - 1 [*se]
We won Rook -

Fxn%20vs%20SE%206-1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 6 - 1 [*se]
We won Ballistic - again a good defence for us

Fxn%20vs%20SE%207-1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 7 - 1 [*se]
We won Bridge - Nice defence from [*se] 7mins+ but we managed to stop launchers and hold of secondry Spawn

Well They muted us from the beginning, dunno why, only at end did Grz say "well pld,pingraping n00bs" :rolleyes:
Looking forward to next match

:lol: doesnt matter m8 but i was down for this match and i waited for it made my homework and shit in advance and then i cant play, thats a bit shit ...because i dont play that much ut anymore because of my school so that was a bit wank but anywayz gg..

sorry jackel m8
i thought u would be in irc and that u would have seen me say ill get out and for u to come in..
but then u got out and i couldnt see u in irc and jwer said u werent on icq either :/ so i went back in

well i wasnt in irc or icq ye..but i was in ut waiting for some 1 to drop i tried to enter several maps :X

doh :S
i left b4 we started defence on overlord but then i didnt see u join or nothin so killa called me back in... :(
sorry m8