match tonight

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well im not sure about server....

im not too sure but i dont think we need to play it, becuase our matches played said 4/4 so i think if your holding zone all you need to play is 1 match..... I mean we will play if you want but i dont think it will let us like confirm the match....

Then why did you challenge in the first place? We happen to need a 4th match for the month and thanks to you we have lost over a week to getting it done.

Thanks for the forfeit tho.

Last edited:
ok

well i just found out that we can get points from this, so if you still want to play tonight just come by #clowns before match

Im failing to see whats so funny about all this. Thanks to you we didnt meet our 4 game quota because any matches we played since your half assed attempt to have our match dont count.

All we tried to accomplish was a match from a challenge you made. You dont have any respect for {JC} thats fine, but at least we live up to our obligations.

lol

maybe if you would get out of the DAMIT servers for 5 minutes to stop by your own chatroom and see that i tried to schedule it for this week. But anways if you want to play tommarrow ill be waiting =)

"Im failing to see whats so funny about all this."
This is funny because you seem to like the fact that we are losing because of a technical forfeit. You know you cant beat us. So you are beating us the only way you can with some technical shit. Why cant you guys be a little nicer? btw

Last edited:
lol stupid

there not beating us, if match isnt played by friday night (tommarrow) then they will be placed back in holding zone and nothing will happen to cod, he was just rambling

do you want to play the damn match cuz im sure we wouldnt mind owning you 8-0............

:eek:
u da man!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:
u probably need to re-think ur attitude towards other clans/players...
and btw we dont mind getting owned 8-0... so what i dont give a shit its game! (maybe i should explain that word for u) :rolleyes:
dont let me get started on the technical forfeit which is completly bullshit.... :llama:

LMAO! You havent done anything about scheduling this match, aside from last night I have been in chat every night, Ive not received any email from you or from UTA. And if you actually had done that you need 7 days prior so waiting until this week was a little too late.

As for the other incorrect statements here: First of all, Ive never played on the damit servers in my entire 2 1/2 years of UT. Secondly, Im a woman, not a man. Thirdy, I dont care, JC doesnt care, the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD doesnt care about how many wins you have or we have. Lastly, Ive already talked to SA and we arent going to be placed in the HZ, he knows you failed to meet your obligation so we are not penalized.

see ya.

Last edited: