Match Team Listings

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
I've added match team listings so that when you submit a match result you can now select the members that played in that match. These players will then be listed under the match info.

So if all your members haven't yet signed up and been added to your squad(s) now is the time to do it :D

a gimmick or something more important ?

:confused:

Whats important to you then? :spin:

You can list as many or as few players as you like.

prolly 3 times for the opponent team :lol:

Btw whats this feature supposed to do?! Or what does it help ?

Nice though ;):user:

Btw whats this feature supposed to do?! Or what does it help ?

Ermm it allows you to see who played in a match of course, what you think its supposed to do? Get you a nice cold beer? :lol:

You can list as few or as many players as you like but you can only list a player once :boxing:

Official NRG chearleader - Go NRG GO, if you can't do it, no-one can

wtf does this have to mean
we don't want a cheerleader fs
and if we want a cheerleader we don't want you!

FS

LOL!
laurie I guess that line in his sig will change as soon as any other clan gets #1 spot :lol: (in case you havent noticed, its there since NRG won no1 spot this month)

:lol:

Trialled, errrrm?? You said "Can I be NRG cheerleader", I said "whatever turns your on m8" or something to that affect :teehee: