Mass Account Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to see m8s like mousen and spawn banned but .........

Anti said:

1-If they not 100% sure about this then not banned
2-Before auth system rule, admins warn about if some family playing in same pc that warn admins about this.
3-Have done ip check.

Then i think that who got banned is cos they really mercing and broke the rules, or cos some brother/father/etc use same pc, which is their own fault dont warn admins.

Then is him own fault and i am right with put some fault to theirs. Dunno if ban, if warn, quit points to clans that used mercs, dunno wtf should do, but if we voted 4 auth system should be a rule, and now ppl breaking rules :shake:

About league survive or not............ dunno but better die that unfair, now cant blame admins to care about rules when we voted ok 4 this rule.

Why use rules if nothing happen when somebody break it ??

There are 3 divs, maybe other div die but still 2 divs which is enough to ppl that want join it. Clans play 4 wars/month with only two divisions or with 9 divisions, then who want join it, can do it same. I guess that is more fun with less divs but at least fair and with clans that can get team always.

Too was a rule get at least 6 players in clan to can stay in league and some clan in league with less of 6 players.

IF ppl want more divs then is time to do others options. Allow ppl to join in two diferent clans but only 3 players in boths same clans. (dont think that u get me but i dunno like explain better), maybe others ways to more divs or dunno, only that ppl leaving ut and nobody coming, isnt admin fault, ut is old and ppl leaving cos he own decision, now some active ppl banned what is bad, then i think that admins should ban theys but only same matchs that they have played. Merced 1 match = 1 match banned ; Merced 3 matchs = 3 matchs banned, but never more of 1 month.

Maybe only 3 matchs month with only 7 clans/div will be ok to give more time to ppl to can join other league like pro or/and ias or league of others games.

I think that alls should spend time thinking about how do that league survive more, and not blame admins 4 do their work.

I gave my one options.

divisions with only 7 clans and only 3 matchs/months.

(more divs and less time need to spend in uta)

other option is 4 matchs/months by 5vs5 to can swap squads and players need be less actives.

I like the first, the second not enough but is another idea.

btw now only left kick botters. :done:

Reactions: Akora
oh and thinking about what SeX was saying, perhaps it would make sense to keep the minimum 4 matches a month, but remove the maximum number of matches a clan can play. That way a clan who can only muster its troops 4 times a month is unaffected, and those clans who have full team available most nights can play Number of matches equal to the size of their division. Course this has some implications and the idea has a few flaws concerned with current league rules but consider it and there may be a way to make it work.

likely probs:
some clans points may change a great amount in 1 month
Rule allowing clans to refuse challenges from clan they played previous month
prob more i can't think of right now. cba to think this through too much, I'm just a duck fs.

Last edited:
You might as well stop moaning because its not likely to get you very far, any normal person with an ounce of common sense would have realised by now that admins would not ban/suspend people for no reason, if you want to be a cunt then go for it, but when you get caught its tough shit. Weirdo has already explained that he has spent hours compiling this info, the discussion should end there, the guy does so much for this league, can you not see that?, just as the other admins do, and all you dickheads can do is abuse them coz u fucked up and they bummed u for it, you will just have to get over it or leave :)

Quite a few of the ppl on the suspended list, in my oppinion, would be no major loss to UTA. You break the rules, its your problem.

XRated said:
24 need mercs we are always short :p

last nite 24 didnt have enuff players so we inputted "mutate auth Allowmercs" which allowed them to get in players if they wanted to

thats how the system works

not we only got 4 so let ------- use -------'s account

but its up to your opponents not u to decide

ok. i have been very polite about all this so far, but my patience is wearing thin. :mad:
Ofc we did IP check.

Also it was said before the auth system entered that eveyone who have bro/sis etc using same PC should let us know.
You also have to understand that we had a lot of fake 'familly players' in the league and we always are careful with such as stuff.

In that case i we have no doubt auth system were completely abused.

well im soo fucking sorry i didnt tell you admins that my brother had moved in to my house for a while, and would be using my pc to play in uta..
as far as im concerned, uta league is just something fun to do. i show up for wars, drink some beers, have a smoke and a laugh and try to frag some people. since my bro has been living here he got interested in the league and joined up for the same reasons.
i personally dont play public servers much anymore, and i have no time or interest in reading everything thats posted on these forums. i have much better, and much more important things to do with my time.
dont you people realize some of us have families to look after, mortgages and bills to pay etc.. atm my bro is trying to get his shit together to go back to university. these are things that matter just a little more to us than a fucking game, and telling admins what we had for breakfast.
ill repeat once more:
i am 100% sure that noone used my pc, the only one in my house, to play using an account other than our own. i have already explained all this to 3 admins, and the only one really willing to listen was mym.
i expect both omerta and blowback accounts unsuspended very fucking soon along with an appology. :shout:

Reactions: damocles
crippan said:
i can merc for 24 then

If you are the guy they fetched in against us (DoG) then yes, ecause we allowed it.

There is a system available if you are short of players but your opposition MUST permit it.

omerta said:
well im soo fucking sorry i didnt tell you admins that my brother had moved in to my house for a while, and would be using my pc to play in uta..

Appology accepted :P

omerta said:
dont you people realize some of us have families to look after, mortgages and bills to pay etc.. atm my bro is trying to get his shit together to go back to university. these are things that matter just a little more to us than a fucking game, and telling admins what we had for breakfast.

The league is not full of teeneeboppers, there are many people, like you, trying to keep their shit together.

omerta said:
i expect both omerta and blowback accounts unsuspended very fucking soon along with an appology. :shout:

I hope your not holding your breath.

Once you are authed into a match do you not check who it has authed you as ? On a multi user PC I would have thought it would be sensible, especially as UT doesnt support multiple profiles.

So was it you or your bro that signed in with the ruben account ?

Last edited:
omerta said:
i have no time or interest in reading everything thats posted on these forums. i have much better, and much more important things to do with my time.

well take 10 mins out of your busy life to read the rules

http://www.utassault.net/leagues/rules.php?leagueid=1

and shouting at the admin is really not gonna make them wanna listen to you

all you have to do is prove that there are 2 pple playing ut from your ip address range and u will get unsuspended

but approach the admins with the right attitude or u wont get anywhere

Omerta:

It has clearly been explained in the 2nd post of this thread that either (or both) you or your "brother" has been caught using the dummy account ruben- in a league match.

The exact match was 12/06/05 vs .be on Server 5.

You can try to deny this all you want, but the evidence is conclusive. Both the accounts "omerta" and "blowback" were suspended simply because they both originate from the same PC, therefore using just a tiny bit of common sense will lead you to the fact that either one or both of you is guilty of merc'ing. All you (or "your brother") need to do is admit that they are solely responsible and the other account will be unsuspended.

I already said in my PM is that it just takes a bit of courtesy and your problem will be resolved. Instead you decide to be rude and arrogant, which won't get you anywhere.

Last edited:
Thrasher (_!_) said:
On a multi user PC I would have thought it would be sensible, especially as UT doesnt support multiple profiles.

2 different system folders 1 called for instance system1 with a short cut from relavent sys folders to appropriate destops works

and in system 1 ut.ini change

[Core.System]
PurgeCacheDays=366
SavePath=../Save
CachePath=../Cache
CacheExt=.uxx
Paths=../System1/*.u
Paths=../Maps/*.unr
Paths=../Textures-lores/*.utx
Paths=../Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Music/*.umx

Last edited:
Thrasher (_!_) said:
If you are the guy they fetched in against us (DoG) then yes, ecause we allowed it.

There is a system available if you are short of players but your opposition MUST permit it.
side note: wasnt him we just used our 24 members and no mercs but still that option comes in handy for other clans

SittingDuck said:
looool "ban us" I like it whitey, u claim your not mercing for another clan yet you speak of ULLr as "us", don't you mean them??

Really think ULL would be better off if you exercised the right to remain silent.
lol youre a brainey cunt arnt u us is corect i run ullr i run ullias i allso run ullstd us means the lot of us wether u like it or not ive arranged wars for all thees clans and got full teams ther for every war since we started u/t and nothing as ever been said to me about it pusumed it was ok soo go f**K a duck
i allso seen kan is having a good go (w***ers) but i still love yea :P
:cool:

i just remembered a few hours ago that i tryed on dfp auth test sever when i was suspended 3 times to guess trooper password am i suspended because of that?

and all 3 quesses where incorrect btw what means i didn't login with any other name then damocles or clearscreen like i already said 3 times

i post it here sinds u don't seem to reply in irc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.