Mass Account Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch this sux :(

ban 2 clans with both insta and std, how nice. :(

u killing league faster than eva, my opinion.

ishar said:
Just curious on one thing re:Whitey/Trooper. Id like to know how they managed to use a non UK IP as I know for a fact that Trooper/Whitey are Father/Son and ive heard them on TeamSpeak and done a remote assistance to them once (PC problem) and I know they are in the UK (dont hear any Dutch people with a good english accent)...
QUOTE]

Whiteys obviously given troopers user / pass to the person in NL

btw, think ull should be dropped to H/Z as they wont have any players for next months wars

And i dont like the idea 1 player "ratting" out 2 clans for mercing, imo admins should look into mercing before ppl get pissed cos kicked from a clan and rats out a clan.

pld dakumah :thumb:

You destroyed a nice stay i had in ull insta :(

I wouldnt be so hasty to point the finger at Dakumah as I'm sure many ppl have complained or commented to the admins about the mercing that went on,and I would say that the admins did "look into" it because they obviously compaired ip's used by player accounts ,fair enough if the ip's were even in the same country, LOL my last match with ULL I watch somebody try to log in a dozen times and get booted by auth system b4 he got it right

kelvin said:
ouch this sux :(

ban 2 clans with both insta and std, how nice. :(

u killing league faster than eva, my opinion.

well lets double , triple the leauge by every one multi clanning

nah dont think so

they want a clan fine just 1 clan though like the rest of us

gg admins bout time tbh

I honestly welcome the steps taken against mercing which had always a bad influence onto the league.

With a big amount of surpise (.. I didnt know my men merced) I await the punishments in hope we'll survive it....

Reactions: Hogo
brother,s dad etc...

iff you got a brother or sister or dad and play on the same pc why ban all ? i not understand that :(
butt i think dakuma hate us or ull i think hey was always a nice guy butt i got it rong.

ban is not a option for brothers and etc.... i,m not really agree about this what my brother do is not my problem,
now anti kick spawn i,m a old uta player and this make my name bad :( iff hey got cheater i,m aways agree about ban butt brorthers that play en ban the rest off family i not understand
i hope every got a good point

i hope TNT survive everything .

spawn

Reactions: Hogo
Lenny said:
I honestly welcome the steps taken against mercing which had always a bad influence onto the league.

With a big amount of surpise (.. I didnt know my men merced) I await the punishments in hope we'll survive it....

Good luck m8!

Reactions: IceDragon
@dlm
Quote:
Originally Posted by omerta
ps if any admins want to talk to us about this, pm, icq, or msn us. we will answer any questions. lol.

we are the borg
oh a funny man.. do u have a red nose and juggle too? ;)
actually, i just think this is something that would be better discussed in private. i only said this to show that admins can contact me or my brother in many different ways if they want to.. having a thread like this so assholes who dont know any of us who play for ull, and think we all live in hull or something serves little purpose imo.
if all you want to do is slag whitey, start a new thread. :hangover:

did they even run a ip check i am pretty sure no one used my comp to login with any other name then damocles or clearscreen

I'll enlighten you all by quoting something I sent in a private message recently:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]
The fact that I spent 5 hours last night crawling through server and database logs to uncover 18 accounts guilty of abusing league rules should be enough proof.

The point is, we haven't just gone on the words of some rambling person. We spent a lot of time looking through logs and piecing sql results together to find out what we know.

What everyone in ULL doesn't realise is that a suspension can be lifted within hours if the player provides a decent reason. Instead, you all come into the forums to flame the admins, which doesn't put you in a very good position to be pleading innocence.[/QUOTE]

The fact is, that actually I have been compiling the database evidence over the last month, and it wouldn't have mattered what one person had said, since all the offenders would still have been suspended this month until their case was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.