Martz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1sh

`//
Sep 26, 2003
I don't see DJ banned for "a long time" for calling m1c a nazi.
Do you?

I really felt sad when dj called me a nazi just because I am a german and i suffer from the past ;( I m really depressed about that and I hate people saying shit about me without knowing something. I would like to suicide now gg thx bai cu l8 nex tlife

I'm very tempted to make a police report about this.
Driving someone to think of suicide in their mind isn't right at all.

And posting on here isnt retarded enough ?

I would suggest speaking to the admins personally

And posting you feel like suicide is just rediculous

uh i know DJ onlya lil' but i guess something happened before he'd say such things.
btw dont say such things about suiciding mic, if this is your way of having someone banned then your TRUELY sad! but if it's true, which i doubt then i didnt say a word

oh btw got another thing to add:
I hate people saying shit about me without knowing something.
I wonder how many times you've said things about other people without knowing them. Im sure that i can't count them on 2 hands.

Anyways, this is in my oppinion just another way of you two of getting attention coz u should know by know that if there's something important meant for 1 admin that you should PM them!! time to close this thread then i recogn.

Last edited:
It isn't just about his nazi flames and attitude, it's also because of his hatred/flames/insults towards muslim/middle eastern members of the community directly in the #utapug channel.

So please stop trying to justify his actions for him, don't post about it in this forum. If you wish to talk about someones ban then I suggest you send me a forum PM or an e-mail.

No threads have been deleted, they have been moved out of public sight into the quarentine folder for other people to review.

This is not MSN/ICQ/IRC. This is the forums, regarding UT:General.

breen we have spoken privatley to anti about this and he has done nothing
thats funny since anti was saying how hurt he was when m1c was racist to him, and banned him for 2 years
doesn't make the same when dj does it tho does he
biased admins ftw!
but this league has always had them =)
far back from psy times
;)

I've never seen a single comment by DJ that was racist, I've never had it reported to me by either a league admin nor a user on IRC, forum member, etc. So there isn't much I can do about it.

To say IBM has done nothing is crazy - he has flamed me directly and I have watched and read his comments on IRC. I've also been given other quotes and evidence of his flames which I have missed.

If someone does anything like this on a UT clan server - there is nothing I can do. When they do it on either the forums or IRC I will make every effort to remove that person, because as I have said already I do not want to be responsible for hosting or empowering peoples prejudice opinions or hatred of other people based upon skin colour, beliefs or nationality.

End.

I would like to remind you all about opening closed threads! Please don't do it again!

I know you lot hate when i put my last word into a closed thread, but i have to.

Wish; the decission about banning someone for racism isn`t only mine, please don`t say 'anti did nothing' since i alone can`t do shit. I need agreement of all admins in the league. As i promised you i`ve made a thread on admin forum bringing up your case, here`s some quotes;

First of all it was on pug server (yes i was there playing then).
Second .... don't remember who started but both of them were acting like a cockheads flaming and insulting eachother almost all the time.
We don't have any power there since it's McNeil's server and channels afaik.
Imho it's not our problem.

I didnt think anyone would get banned usually unless it was in public UTA irc channels, league server/match or involved an admin.
Surely this case would be down to Mc and however he wants to deal with it as it was his server.

Hope it explains you lot. Point is; we cannot at any way control MC`s server, we don`t have power there, so the first person you should come to should be MC himself, and request to ban DJ.

And again as brajan pointed out, try do not reopen this closed discussion, unless you want be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.