March tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Playoff match in StdAS is required between FFS and DZZ.
iAS and ProAS schedules are open to add challenges.
All league types and divisions apart from StdAS Division 1 are non-nonagon.
Schedules in StdAS are locked until playoffs have been played.
FFS forfeits.
Schedules in StdAS are open!

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)SnY, B)NOOB, D)MoD, E)TNT, F)CoH, G) PDM, I)-8-
Promoted: C) DZZ, H) SVEK @ 672 pts
Relegated: atP @ 1337 pts

Playoff: FFS vs DZZ needs to be played till 5th March.
The dates available are 3rd, 4th and 5th. The server choice is yours.

Division #2
Relegated: atP, FFS @ 1337 pts
Non-Movers: DFP, Box, ADC, NAC, FO, R, NBS

Pro Assault - Champs: ]NoD[
Division #1
Non-Movers: 23, NoD, PA, wKd, KAN, atP, si, NAC, L
Leavers: MeGa

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: U, RoF, MpM, 666, oZ, DoG, SanTiTan

REMINDER
As posted in other thread League Server #6 will be shut down in second half of march.
DO NOT book any matches on this server after 20th!

You can use league server 5 and 8 instead.

Last edited:
MSN isnt working so im posting here, 666 had last month a match versus Santitan iAS.. wich was scheduled by admins. I couldnt confirm DoG match.. and couldnt submit Santitan match (wich was no show by them) because i was bit to late with submitting as we already entered new month. Now i dont see extra points of the Santitan match.. it isnt submitted either, can an admin plz submit that match?

MSN isnt working so im posting here, 666 had last month a match versus Santitan iAS.. wich was scheduled by admins. I couldnt confirm DoG match.. and couldnt submit Santitan match (wich was no show by them) because i was bit to late with submitting as we already entered new month. Now i dont see extra points of the Santitan match.. it isnt submitted either, can an admin plz submit that match?

Hmm ... what points?
http://utassault.net/utstats/?p=uta_match&matchcode=eQRnCE1z

:)

It's submitted however i can't set proper date since i can't set date from past month. You got your points anyway.

And next time submit results in time plz :P
You couldn't submit score for 666vs Santitan because there was already DOG vs 666 pending score. All you had to do was confirm it and submit next one.

It's submitted however i can't set proper date since i can't set date from past month. You got your points anyway.

And next time submit results in time plz :P
You couldn't submit score for 666vs Santitan because there was already DOG vs 666 pending score. All you had to do was confirm it and submit next one.
ty m8:thumb:, lol i was to late with dog 2:x... forgot februari only has 28 days lol..

same goes for rigtheousfury. Ive left messages in forum pm, irc pm and icq still no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.