March Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
The new map for this month is AS-TheScarabSE (The servers are soon updated). AsthenoSE remains out of the last month.

Games that are score wise not submitted from one team, (Responsible: Clan Leader, Squad Leader, Squad Match Arranger) are taken for granted as not played. All other Leagues except the four games per month Standard Assault League have two games as requirement.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: »MayHem«
Division #1
Non-Movers: B) TNT
Promoted: A) -[IKEA]-, C) -ud-, D) =[SveK]=, E) -=LAG=- @ 983 pts

Relegated: forced [AAK], »MayHem«, (@ ctf)

Division #2
Relegated: A) »MayHem«, B) [AAK], C) =]DoG[=, D) @ ctf @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers:
Promoted: E) [DFP] @ 1000 pts

Division #3
Relegated: »b33r«- @ 990 pts
Non-Movers: ~dzz~, [NAC], ~PGS~

Pro Assault - Champs: [«Amp»]
Division #1
Non-Movers: [«Amp»], {24}, [NAC], -]pKr[-, »b33r«, ~]HT$[~, -ud-, ~JxD~

Insta Assault - Champs: None
Division HZ

The Instagib Assault League is not closed but clanless. There is a review to implement a new instagib league modus.

two-V-two Assault - Champs: =]DoG[=
Division #1
Non-Movers: =]DoG[=, W., dm*, -uN, UT, H$, -]FiRE[-

Leavers: hz forced removal >>BB°

Last edited:
Ah ffs, now Snowdunes is gone AGAIN, some maps should have been voted in last year already ffs ...

i am pretty inactive as i have limited internet access , but why is mayhem in division 2 when we were top of division 1 at the end of february lol

i am pretty inactive as i have limited internet access , but why is mayhem in division 2 when we were top of division 1 at the end of february lol

In the last month [AAK] and »MayHem« tried to schedule their game. Both clans had an excessive usage of
valid scheduled games and rescheduled pending games. The last visible state was an official visible and valid scheduled game day, server and time. The problem with that schedule was, that it was exact on the same day as a game that was scheduled from [AAK] before »MayHem« and [AAK] agreed both to their match day. That means two games were on the same day and time.

Before the official game day was reached a single sided match result was transmitted, that named AAK as a winner of a game with a 6:0 score. This result was not validated by both teams.

To try in the best interest for the league and both clans the missing fourth game was taken in the February Outstanding Games + DEADLINES. Together with the red deadline for [AAK] and »MayHem« and a deadline within the 23rd, both teams were addressed to contact each other or an admin to solve the problem. The deadline expired unused and nothing was done that released the red status. According to the league rules the game was therefore a 0:0 result as outcome for the fourth game.

By the end of the month still no more information was available. According to the rules both clans are by then to relegate in the next division.

Last edited:
I've heared the SE version of scarab has a bit of a problem with bugs in it, I'll report to Snuggs when I have the time.

Aye it's a pitty we don't have snowdunes anymore, I was just starting to have some fun with some wierd launches, with combos and flak :rofl:

Whos arranger for LAG? I tried to ask their leader, but he didnt reply for a few days now either ;)

Last edited:
Something wrong with the booking system, it sais we can pick Tydium][AL_preview4 instead off AsthenoSE.

can we introduce a rule where any clan that forfeits 3 matches in a row get put back in holding zone please

fed up turning up and other clan cba @ctf and mayhem come to mind when I say this

takes the piss imo

can we introduce a rule where any clan that forfeits 3 matches in a row get put back in holding zone please

fed up turning up and other clan cba @ctf and mayhem come to mind when I say this

takes the piss imo

The clan activity and the organisation is an important consideration and was for both named clans the background for a forced relegation in the next division based to the March Tables.

The same kind of view will be used for the soon visible March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES thread.