March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
So many red deadlines i wonder what match arrangers doing lately...
Some of clan needs a serious slap ;)

[Posted: 14th] [Updated: 26th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #4 & HZ
IDC vs RiS - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 19th - Rejected
HAK vs Fp - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 20th - Accepted
CF vs DC - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 19th - Rejected - no answer given

Leavers: AiA
HZ Leavers: Para, AT

ProAS

MoD - 2 more games
V - 1 more game
NP - 2 more games

Leavers: -«¿??¿»-
HZ Leavers: -

iAS

Division #2 & HZ

Old
FCUK vs DFR - FCUK vs ULL|r

GTS vs XFG - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 19th - Rejected

BiB - 2 more games
FCUK - 1 more game

Leavers: >.WoF.<
HZ Leavers: -

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
my lazy svek m8s waiting for me to get my connection (moved) instead of doing something :shout:
been without i-net for 5 weeks and probably will get it soon :user:
try spam Nilles icq and he probably will see it 64776311 :cool:

I seem to have a problem reaching [=GTS=], please notify them admin because they not only dont have/use and irc chan they dont use msn either - thnx :wave:

well it looks like pH is dead but dunno.
All i got from irie was that they dont have a team atm and dunno if they want to forfeit.

im absolutely mythed bout XGF vs BiB i didnt agree to it, nor was it in the schedule or in the outstanding games WTF?

X-Bomb said:
im absolutely mythed bout XGF vs BiB i didnt agree to it, nor was it in the schedule or in the outstanding games WTF?

Hmmz you`re right server isnt even booked i must have been confirm that by mistake while confirming other schedules, so apologies, ive removed them from your schedule.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.
:rolleyes:

So I take it as FO ignore our approach to schedule the match, then they
email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with their prefered dates, times and league servers
and it's done. Well pld admins for scheduling a match for Easter Friday 20gmt. This is not a usual drinky time is it being friday and bank holiday. Well done and f.. , er, thank u very much for scheduling the match.

Coffee said:
So I take it as FO ignore our approach to schedule the match, then they and it's done. Well pld admins for scheduling a match for Easter Friday 20gmt. This is not a usual drinky time is it being friday and bank holiday. Well done and f.. , er, thank u very much for scheduling the match.

Was that I who scheduled the game and no it wasnt FO`s date if i remmeber correctly i just put random date, as none send us an email. That happened to you and around 15 or more clans this month, keep track at arrangring your wars to it wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.