MapVote coming?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

snowdunes and geko?

i'd like to see a fair few more, seqqaraAL, rocketcommand which i have played briefly, and a lot of people have talked about coldsteel, which i have not yet played, but it seems to be popular amougst the community, so i dont see why not :).

The new siege is also out now, after months of creating so that has to be in with a shout.

So there should be a good vote and hopefully more than 1 map entering the league as it seems a lot of people fancy a change and imo if maps like oceanfloorAL are in the league then all these customs should be too. Anyway thats my opinion on the situation :P

I would seriously reconsider joining the league is Coldsteel was put in :P

It does remind me of the good ol days of UT and stuff, I remember all those names Mc, playing with them on Demon NL Custom and just having fun, ahhh :)

I saw work on Coldsteel and Coldersteel etc and try to get it sorted for the League, its been in the league before and it was great. Just fix the bugs, and spawn bug isnt a problem as if you use it would would forfeit the map anyway eh? I remember suiciding as to not be lame etc

Crashsite was also a cool map and so is Rocketcommand. I think these would make great maps

Mc hit me up if you want to play some more coldsteel :)

tbh i cant see how crashsite would deliver a good gameplay, the map seems very small and cramped to me. this is only my impression from going it through offline tho, i havent played it with 12 players.

just played coldsteel for first time, i think its great. Seems well built, no FPS problem even for me, which is sayin somat. I'd like to see it back in the league :D

Lightning said:
I would seriously reconsider joining the league is Coldsteel was put in :P

It does remind me of the good ol days of UT and stuff, I remember all those names Mc, playing with them on Demon NL Custom and just having fun, ahhh :)

I saw work on Coldsteel and Coldersteel etc and try to get it sorted for the League, its been in the league before and it was great. Just fix the bugs, and spawn bug isnt a problem as if you use it would would forfeit the map anyway eh? I remember suiciding as to not be lame etc

Crashsite was also a cool map and so is Rocketcommand. I think these would make great maps

Mc hit me up if you want to play some more coldsteel :)

Then lets not put it back in, we dont want you back now do we? :p

Aint there a bug in desolate that does same? or was it subbase? lol that you spawn at end before u could even be there

aye there is a bug on desolate but a simple suicide can sort that out. Just enforce a rule where if u use the the bugs to your advantage the other team gets the map as a win. If you enforce a rule like this im sure no1 will use it :D

errr , if sum1 spawns there they'll just camp at the end until someone crosses a bridge

there is going to be a vote, but iv got the feeling its going to be between snowdunes and geko lol. Both good maps yes, but there are better out there imo :D

errr snowdunes and gekokjou fs, just look at gekokjou , people always whine about tiny little probs with maps, gekokjou is utter shite all over and it gets a vote. I don't understand this league fs.

nah gotta disagree about geko, i recon its a well built map, but is useless on publics lol. I think with tactics it would be cool.

btw I still recon them 2 fuel cells on snowdunes take too much damage lol.

thank you, thank you. most entertaining conversation with you once again, savage :D