Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well I have been on most of the day, but iggy hasnt been on or available when he was on for a short period, just like the last 2 weeks, I cant wait around all night as I have to prepare for my sisters wedding tomorrow, I can give him til 21:30gmt thats about all really...

Just finished vs Bart. Victory for me with 34-10.

My choice: Deck 12-3
Bart choice: Malevolence 7-22

GG, thx for game Bart. A few laughs involved to :)

Reactions: Bart
1st map:
maber took 9 of 10 times the shieldbelt and boots. So i had never a real chance. As revenge (and to irritate him) i suicded 3 times. Surprisingly this amazing and smart tactic didn't work.
score: maber 12 - 3 bartio

2nd map:
During the second map maber left.
Well he said that his pc crashed, but i bet he was too scared after he noticed that he had no chance against me and my 1337 cow skin.
Immidiatly after he rejoined i suicided 2 times and decided to let him win...not because i like him (COZ I DONT!).....only because i hate masterrrrrr a bit (not much) more.

score: maber 22 - 7 bartio

Overall it was a good game, although i believe he merced :sofa:

well played m8 and gl against masterrrrrr :].

Last edited:
Reactions: Maber
don't worry bart, it's completely normal!

attachment.php

Torpedo wins over iggy by now show!

Site updated!

FINISH NEXT ROUND; LAST DATE IS 21TH!! Look site

Last edited:
pete vs gangsda

deck16: pete 26 : 7 gangsda
malevolence: gangsda 7 : 37 pete
total: pete 63 : 14 gangsda

lmfao had a good laugh @ deck16 best suicides ever, malevolence best blobspam ever :P ggm8

yeah im the master of blobspam :rofl:
hey fs you turned the results around!!! ok but np m8, you can have the win, im bored at 1on1 anyway :P :rofl:

Mido get in touch with me! You're hardly ever on! :P

I can play tomorrow anytime after 20gmt or Thursday same, let me know, come find me in #{p~a}