Maels's memeber info

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I

ION Ace

I hardy ever play on newbie servers because I don't really enjoy it but in the 10 or so games I did I got 4 godlikes 'lavavfort][ and overlord) and got 50 frags on mazon and 60 on guardia I think and a 2 under the record on overlord about 54 I think

When I first saw Maelstrom play, I was amazed how anyone can be as efficient at killing with a ping in excess of 300!

Now he has access to ISDN, that ability he naturally possessed has devolved even further and now he is unstoppable killing machine. So it is no surprise when you see this guy on various killing sprees and even unstoppable's, oh just thought I'd point out, Maelstrom is the only player I have seen get a Godlike online!

But it's not just his defensive skills that the clan have become to rely on, his ability to assault levels quickly really surprises the enemy and has played many a key role in the clans success!

Add to this, his partnership with Frost has become another thing we have become to rely on here at >ION<!

As a member of the community, Maelstrom is a really great guy to get along with, always pleased to talk to other members and help them out if he can.

"Your the daddy Ace" there ya go, not sure what u posted this for, but if u just wanted some acclaim, then there it is, oh btw not that it matters but that "Godlike" ping is refering to was in a clan game , not a newbie server?