Made me :rofl:

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nothing unusual m8.

That's me on the foto below. Look at the paint on my face :)

Attachments

• P5283782.jpg
    P5283782.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 15
seems the posters have difficulty in deciding which game the sound comes from haha. Noobs still think it's CS because they have these sounds on most servers. THERE ARE MORE GAMES THEN CS BITCHES!

:teehee:

seems the posters have difficulty in deciding which game the sound comes from haha. Noobs still think it's CS because they have these sounds on most servers. THERE ARE MORE GAMES THEN CS BITCHES!
:rub: farac
No need to capslock us that farac, we are here in an UT-forum :P

I like how he slowly sidesteps out from behind cover, standing completely, etc. IRL NOOB!

EricSmukavich121 (1 week ago) Reply
its counter strike

smantie (1 day ago) Reply
No it's not. Grow some common sense and videogame knowledge. That's the announcer from Unreal Tournament GOTY. If you were A) Cultured in videogamez; B) older than 13; C) Not a complete fucking noob devoid of common sense and capital letters, you'd know that.

EricSmukavich121 (22 hours ago) Reply
and smantie your priobably a fucking hermit, who plays his video games 24/7 and has no life. and im 15 asshole

:lol: :rofl:

Nothing unusual m8.

That's me on the foto below. Look at the paint on my face :)
oh i know it aint unusual, last time i played i got a fair amount of paint on my head, and over quite alot of my body, just made me laugh the way in whioch he got shot, and how he reacted - thought it was :lol: