LOTR::Returen Of The King

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pete said:
Nah they cant make another film about the hobbit, cuz that movie should be before the other movies o_O

Its an uberleet book tho. But it isnt in the trilogy :d

Look at the Star Wars films, they didn't have a problem with the chronology.

ViPah said:
ive read the book also, v good :)
and they wanna make a movie about hobbit :rodent:

that is V nice :clap:

jwer_NL said:
to all you nutcases watchin lotr at home, BUY/RENT THE EXTENDED DVD VERSIONS, THEY ARE 20 TIMES BETTER THEN THE CINEMA ONES FFS

next year is another extended DVD version coming out (not with ROTK) they say it will rock just like movie

i bet there'll b an extended pack with all 3 movies +xtra stuff
prolly cost alot, but it'll b worth it

marathon movie day ere 2. Got my ticket for the premiere on wednesday gonna watch both in the day then ROTK at 8.30 :)
massive fan best film ever released!

going in on the book line, if ur really interested, read the silmarillion... it's not a story in the same way, but it contains the whole history of middle earth, class :)

jwer_NL said:
to all you nutcases watchin lotr at home, BUY/RENT THE EXTENDED DVD VERSIONS, THEY ARE 20 TIMES BETTER THEN THE CINEMA ONES FFS

been there done that :P gonna watch 1 & 2 @ home (extended) then *zapp* to the cinema :P

Unseen said:
going in on the book line, if ur really interested, read the silmarillion... it's not a story in the same way, but it contains the whole history of middle earth, class :)

not quite, its also only a comprehension. theres the so-called History of Middle-Earth; 12 books each around 600-700 pages which come with some longer versions of the stories featured in the silmarillion and some alternative versions. i havent read that either since there are no translations except for the first 2 parts and my english just aint good enough to read Tolkien in english :D i once tried some english pages of LOTR, but i needed the dictionary 5 times per page so i gave up :D

what im looking forward to is this rumoured "dream-cut". i have no idea if thats true or not but it was said that there are over 5 hours of usable footage per part. if they are gonna release that, omg :D