Lordi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice said:
The advantage of intelligance is that in the time it takes people like Torp to write one post you can make 5 or 10, same for the reading part.

TuT, does your familiy not need or not want your presence?

Mother: "The kid is walking for the first time!"
Tut: "1 sec, got to try and flame Ice."

Torp, about getting a life I can only bring up this, short and simple:

How does a nerd look?
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/9333/lol20tv.jpg You are in no position to talk about a life :P Hanging shoulders, weak as crap and a face that could scare a wolf off a meat-truck. Exactly the guy that nobody wants on his party. Please, stop talking - you can't be taken serious ;(
Stop fooling us with saying you are a good swimmer, play soccer - you make a cripple look good.

Good thing you remind me that arguing with idiots is fun, but pointless.

This image represents my opinion of what you have just done.
gunshot-wound.jpg

Ice said:
The advantage of intelligance is that in the time it takes people like Torp to write one post you can make 5 or 10, same for the reading part.

TuT, does your familiy not need or not want your presence?

Mother: "The kid is walking for the first time!"
Tut: "1 sec, got to try and flame Ice."

Torp, about getting a life I can only bring up this, short and simple:

How does a nerd look?
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/9333/lol20tv.jpg You are in no position to talk about a life :P Hanging shoulders, weak as crap and a face that could scare a wolf off a meat-truck. Exactly the guy that nobody wants on his party. Please, stop talking - you can't be taken serious ;(
Stop fooling us with saying you are a good swimmer, play soccer - you make a cripple look good.

Good thing you remind me that arguing with idiots is fun, but pointless.

Seriously, are you that desperate you have to bring up mothers, families and such to be able to discuss something?

Indeed, I have to make all that stuff up? Yeah sure I do, like I would make up a story by saying I am a good swimmer. Like the UTA community would be like soooooo impressed.

Nice work Ice that picture owns!! How long did that take you?

When are you going to learn Ice that no one takes YOU seriously? The fact that you have taken time to flame me and TuT and accusing us of the very things that defines your personality says it all really. That you are well and truly the dumbest person I have ever witnessed. That includes the likes of Maz. You make him look like Einstein.

I have no doubt a reply to this will be imminent in probably the next 3 minutes, as I am pretty sure you have sat there with coffee, your penis at hand and a picture of 1 of your dads having a wank in waiting for me to reply. This being because you never actually leave the forums, they have become your first home.

And as I have said before, I dont really care what a nerd like you thinks of my picture. I actually post mine, where is yours? Or are you too afraid? Think about how old I was in my photo hence the ancient looking computer in there. It was taken in about 2001 so your comments really dont bother me :)

1 last thing.... before you wake up and realise there has been a rely and you are back on again replying with probably another piece of inane drivel. Take a look around, no one actually wants you to be on these forums. You are a cockroach that just wont die. Do us all a favour and fuckoff?

Ppl who get their knickers in a twist over the eurovision contest really should vent their anger on sumat realy nasty like US foreighn policy or somet like that.

ITs just a silly contest with dodgy songs and i bet most of u ppl here have something equaly lame in your play list.