Looooooseeee

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well, they got my IP, that sux.
of course when i cracked the program i used a fake email adress,
and the emailed me on my email adress hosted by my internet
provider....titwanks

:calm:

fuck

...then ur internet provider sucks because he give the firma ur e mail adress not good.....

nope your provider must make it

and hope you can buy it and end this
better you buy it as to pay many more

Re: fuck

Originally posted by Leo
...then ur internet provider sucks because he give the firma ur e mail adress not good.....

nope your provider must make it

and hope you can buy it and end this
better you buy it as to pay many more

die dürfen keine user daten rausgeben, außer wenn es ein terroristenverdacht gibt, der bestätigt wurde!!!! kein scherz!!!!! sagt jedefalls unser provider!!

jedy buy the proggi and then "verklage" logitech!! delete all cracked programms from ur pc! and if u have a good "anwalt" u will get a lot of money!!! :) :) :) no joke

kai

natürlich muss dein provider diese daten rausgeben wenn eine straftat vorliegen tut oder was meinste warum solche sachen mindestens 3 monate gespeichert werden

jo, der Provider muss die Daten rausrücken, allerdings wird er das so gut wie möglich zu verhindern versuchen, weil das ja seinem Image schadet ;)

:rofl:

No comment to the match against ULL. Strange things happened there :rolleyes:

@match against ADC: Ok Jedy, set up your tent in the hallway of overlord. I will take the short way to the cannon :impact: :P