looking for std. AS (div 1)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
First I wanted to conentrate on proAS...but since we had to forfeit so many matches because we were and are short on players I would like to play std. AS in a clan again.

I'm not that what I used to be...I still can kill all and speedcheat to objectives but since I'm not that active atm I'm kinda crap compared to the elite of the league that play 12h a day...anyway I wanna play in div 1.

- Im a 20 year old student, I ping less than 65 F6 on all UTA leagueserver (I'm German and I even ping out the Dutch people on nl server :p: )
- I pld for germany (eac 05),pld in Fia (insta), pac,tnt (pro), UKS and nk (std AS)
- I'm able to speak and understand english
- Yes, I've got a working headset (Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Battlecom etc. installed)
- I've got a sexy voice
- I'm able to understand tactics
- I'm able to write tactics (e.g. wrote nk, uks, pRo and germany tactics)
- I'm not that active, but I guess I could be around for 50 % of the matches
- I even could host a server for Trainingsessions (playable for 10 players)
- I'm a bad looser

if you're interested send your application documents to my secretary...:rolleyes:

or just icq me ^-^

oh...and pRo is looking for one or two active players...you don't have to be good..u just have to be active...if you're able to walk around in UT you're welcome to join...with you distracting enemies we will win most of our matches :satan: muhahahahahahah

div 1?

there is only div2, 3 & 4 left... all div 1 clans except 1 or 2 left the league :P

There are so many people looking for a clan,

Hank - Saphire - Maber(prolly) and some other AUT's that still are active.

Why not try to create a new clan?

Fact we are still in UKS is more a sign of inactivity rather than waiting for the clan to return IMO :P
I suppose we wouldnt be available for matches