Looking for a clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Arkangel

Jun 10, 2001
Dorset
well here i am please take time to answer me on this !!

im a proficent ut player lookin for an assault clan to play with and i do mean only assault i already play clan ctf and tdm for {TL} i know all the tricks in assault incl rocket launch hammer launch and hammer jump and kno the levels like the back of my hand and can complete nearly all (apart from the bigones u know which i mean) in under a minute, or half a minute for some (u know which theses are to) so if u wanna give me trial then gimme a shout on that addy below unfortanetly one of my let down points is im curently running only a 56k modem conec and waiting for isdn to be installed thusly to drop pings and loss and whatever !
so if u can give me a fair trial then id be happy id be willing to set a server on my com and let pepes join if u want to se me play with low pings im pretty new to assault league play so go easy on me ok !! hahahah if u do wanna see me play without actually trialing me then u can usally find me playing in the ion assault server or the bw or wp servers using the name {TL}Arkangel
:llama: dont worry bout this its just tl stand for team :llama: hehehe !!

cya on the servers

Go on mail me pwease dont spam me :llama: the clan page