Long Time not seen

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Grey Wanderer

Sep 21, 2002
The Netherlands
Long time not seen,

We meet again..........

I'm Assassin
EX-Mod
15 Years Old
I live in the Netherlands
Now i don't play UT anymore

Whazup Guys?,

Maybe you remember me. Yesterday i was playing the
UT 2003 Demo for the first time, and when i was playing i rememberd the good old times in MoD :)
So i thought, let's meed them again. I saw the clan was still up.
Nice new site!. You're going further with the clan in UT 2003?
I saw Sonic is full time sniper now(O yeah). And everything ok with you Zyx? Swyzz tha Leader. And Helios, Teknoman, Master.
Still remember you all. You're playing UT 2003 Demo now?
It's a very nice game, but i think i need a better computer. I think i'm not buying UT 2003 until we have a new computer. SO have fun m8s. And frag the bastards!:evil:

See you on UT 2003

Assassin.

:wave:
How goes?
Yes.. we'll most likely also be playing UT2003 in addition to Assault.. So we might need players for that when the time comes :D

Though the demo hasn't been all you could hope for. Lets see what happens when the full game gets out.. And maybe some mods.. :D

lo ronny, long time no see :p: come back to us fs bastard! and no sniping position for you then :D

Hey ronny indeed long time no see :o and the ppl who don't like ut2k3 will like it once the AS mod will come out :) and nice seeying ya again.

pff nina you never merced :P you were boy/girlfriend with timo :P!!!!

PS still got ur old icq if not i want u new one :P

Well, maybe you right.

I played UT DM yesterday for the first time since years.:bananna:

It was really fun. I didn't lost my skills entirly. I beat a average guy:D

I think i'll see you guys soon on AS. Still jolt.co servers?

I don't play the UT 2003 Demo anymore. But i think when the full version is out, and i have a nice CPU....then it will rule

P.S Nice tags btw.

Hehe, i mean the thingys on the left side of the post under your names.......how do you call that again??.................o damn, i need some UT:rofl:

And what is the name of the clan?

Modifacation?..........Mustard on Demand? Or something?

And i saw on The UTAS Ladder, that A-Team and UT-Lords are back!..........are there other things i missed?

Last edited:
yeah me :P
btw the a-team that you saw is not the a-team with the big names. And nor is UT_lords although they''ve got some big names :P

Ello Zyx, sorry aint on icq anymore, u can ask Swyzz for my msn

I think the UT2003 demo is pretty good, a bit different from UT but still good I think.

Played the demo with General ex NRG and a whole bunch of other guys yesterday, lol Gen did really clean up at those DM maps.

Waiting now for the full game, should be out the end of this month.

:)