London

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lex_Mortis

Not here
Sep 2, 2002
The Netherlands
This thread is inevitable, so here it is...

What do you think is the correct way for UK/EU to respond to the recent terrorist attack?
Will the UK/EU go down the same path as the US? Non-stop high security everywhere? Less civil rights to fight terrorism aka Patriotic Act?

Is there even such a thing as handling this correctly? People are sad, scared, angry.. they want to see blood from the guilty ones. Cant find the guilty ones? Blame someone else.. as long as people are satisfied with the blood..

Reactions: brajan
find out who they are and nuke em nah just kidding
although there is no way to really beat em, they blowup a bus in a town and what can we do?
there is no terrorist country which we can invade or bomb

imo make sure you got good intelligence on them and root our their teroristic cells
also stop the jihad recruitment in europe and severly punish the ones who are responsible

atm there are not big punishments on it so they should change to law to a more realistic 2005 law which include punishment on internet abuse and terroristic threats

they are intend to bring europe and america down, and it is seriously time that we do something
America tried stopping it without any decent intelligence, research how they work and bomb those responsible back to the stone-age. If we dont do anything things will get worse and then i reckon a worldwar is inevitable

Last edited:
well for a start the uk/eu/america could have avoided the bombings by not invading a forign soverenty for no apparent reason other then oil. At the moment the bombers are the ones who are the "rightous" uk/eu/america killed thousands of iraqi`s and now they want revenge for the deaths of their familys (if it is a related terrorist group). TBH they almost have a right to bomb us, just wish theyd do some intellegence work and discover theres only a few ppl they need to kill, starting with blair and bush. I dont support bombings/killing people, but I can see why there doing it, and atm we are the baddies in the world, not them.

As for a response, how about sending blair/bush and other war supporters to iraq, without milletary support, and let them "tackle" the problems they created personnaly. Im sure doing that as a show of good faith would please many bombers and help a lot to reduce potential bombers.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao il edit it, just for the muppets in this community. Fucking get in the real world all this "peace" bollox that u talk abut py m8 aint gonna happen

Last edited:
If you believe that the chances are you are a hooligan, a trouble maker and a f*in idiot. So the people who you dont want stereotyping you, have got the stereotype perfectly right. Its people like you who go off and do something stupid and start a war.

If a country decided to invade the country you live in im sure you would prefer it if they didnt put a bullet thru your head. The fact is that you only hear the worst people say, you say that all foreigners think where hooligans.... how do you know? Cos some hooligans in another country decided to label us as em? I suppose you think that all french people eat frogs and wear berries.

/edit
I think CK summed it up nicely with LOL :P

Lex_Mortis said:
This thread is inevitable, so here it is...

What do you think is the correct way for UK/EU to respond to the recent terrorist attack?
Will the UK/EU go down the same path as the US? Non-stop high security everywhere? Less civil rights to fight terrorism aka Patriotic Act?

Is there even such a thing as handling this correctly? People are sad, scared, angry.. they want to see blood from the guilty ones. Cant find the guilty ones? Blame someone else.. as long as people are satisfied with the blood..

The British are old pro's when it comes to terrorism M8....they know what to do. They've had years of IRA probs. :nod:

I agree with huey, since france and UK have had to deal with terrorism for nearly 400 years now, it's not really new to them so to speak.

Just heard some houses in england are being raided by police etc atm I think in relation to the london bombs....guess we wait and see what comes of it...

good read thx for link
When you read it well you can basically understand how far they will go to meet their goals.