Lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

aint it so that people are going to curse and shit when they're out of arguments?

comments are so piss funny

ROFLMFAO :D

gg LG :wave:

:nono:

blergh .. bib .. u damn well know no one of us lagslided on purpose.. we didnt have any other players except for me but i was busy doing RL .. and ye i pld 1 map .. tho that was more then i wanted..

no one's fault that ppl start lagging.. connections can never be fortold.

and as for flaming.. i think it wasnt just dragon who flamed in the match but i could be wrong.. :) so imo everyone here is being wrong.. so leave it .. replay us next time and win i dont care..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are talking about ((LG)) and specifically Dragon here, NOT Zombie and ADC. So this comment is of no relevance at all to the matter in discussion. Think and readbefore you post drivel in future! Or is illiteracy another one of your failings?
erm it's about the connection and zombie/dragon have the same connection so it does matter imho :)

l8r

but we are talking about ((LG)) and specifically Dragon here, NOT Zombie and ADC.

considering me and zombie are bros. we use 1 comp and 1 ISP. You never moaned at him for lagsliding because he never and i know i never. so that little remark is now finished with. As far as im concerned it was a gg. from all BIB members throughout the game. Including you thur. and i would like to leave this topic finished and in the past. this is only a game and i should of realised that and not argue with people i dont even know. So GG all in all.

OK guys, lets kick the crap out of blade for intruding on a private argument! :D

oi bl@de
burn.gif

2up.gif

On the plus side, Patricia and Arse played really well and are two totally nice guys.
hey! I don't see my name there , I was being nice :]
And + , the lag was caused by kalf :P he plays wars all the time , now I had one for a change , and got directed to the bad computer :o

And why does it always turn to flaming when I play vs BiB , I'm Cursed yaaaaaaaaargh !

aye it is.....Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what was this conversation about again? :d