Lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
-)BiB(-: Toaster and Flikker/fucker/dicker/nobber/dragon/whatever were lagging like mad the whole time. Plus, Dragon was flaming and being a rude little boy for the whole match. No wonder he needs to hide behind all those false nicks. :nono: On the plus side, Patricia and Arse played really well and are two totally nice guys. Shame they have dragon in their team really...

Drag lagging?
not once did his ping go above 100. may b u should look at your own connection First.
No law about useing any other names?
And they all played well!
btw bib was doing a bit of flaming as well!!

last if he was being rude, Then Good Fuckin Job, you dont get no where in this life being Nice.....ffs

I only got one thing to say to that Thuringwethil
Cant u make your your own..ffs...or u just got to copy what Rel@x did?
:wave:

Well Zombie, I was going to write a highly intellectual and cunning insult, but then I realised you and dragon would have neither the wit nor experience to understand it. So I made sure I posted something nice and simple that you two mollusc minds could understand! :p: :D

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
Well Zombie, I was going to write a highly intellectual and cunning insult, but then I realised you and dragon would have neither the wit nor experience to understand it. So I made sure I posted something nice and simple that you two mollusc minds could understand! :p: :D

lol your killing me Bitch...
Now just fuck off to what even hole you came from, and think about killing your self!

lol sarcasm will not be tolerated.... jeez zombie we aint swearing here!

btw im chilled now... took a nice bath etc :)

gg guys nice maps on both sides... shame about the lagslide of two certain persons :P

l8er
Snee

Originally posted by Snee
btw im chilled now... took a nice bath etc :)

gg guys nice maps on both sides... shame about the lagslide of two certain persons :P

I dont think i want to know ehat the etc bit means....lol :boozer:

from here Drag was not lagsliding, there was a bit on bib tho,
but its all down to peoples connection.

btw, this is the SAME connection that i played on the other night when [ADC] Played BiB, and i did not lagslide then, and no one told me i did :D
:calm:

Originally posted by zombie

lol your killing me Bitch...
Now just fuck off to what even hole you came from, and think about killing your self!

And you wonder why people are nasty to you when you come out with comments like that. You can't even spell your words correctly, and your response is exactly what I expected from a little boy whose voice hasn't broken yet and whose balls havn't descended either. :p:

Since you're so convinced of your own 1337ness, you'll have no problem with my challenging LG to a rematch early in October. Hope you'll be there so I can wipe the floor with you again...

PS - did your mummy know you were up so late last night posting drivel on the forums? I'll tell her to wash your mouth out with soap...

Last edited:
sounds like a fun cept the slidin (if real) I got called a slider the other day then lol looked at the person calling it me and he had 20%pl no wonder it looked like i was slidin. Pld lg for winning though i hoping for bib to win as that would mean we would of had a chance of gettin past you on the table this month, oh well never to mind. Have to ask what server was the match on ? we played on 1 the other night and the lag spikes were iffy maybe this is what caused the slides ?

We played on server 6 last night. I've not really played there before, although I've played on server 5 before and noted it is spiky as hell sometimes.

I've checked through the demos from our previous games with ((LG)) and this is what I found:

1. 2 Accusations of aimbotting against Patriot by Dragon.
2. Uncounted accusations of -)BiB(- "sliding" and "lagging" by Dragon, despite us all pinging under 90 with no PL at the time. No one else in ((LG)) complained about -)BiB(- members lagging.

On the other hand, almost every -)BiB(- member says either in say or teamsay that Dragon is warping more than the starship Enterprise.

Now, at least 6 different -)BiB(- players in 5 different countries on 4 different ISPs with at least 4 different routings to the league server in question at the time. All -)BiB(- members seeing their teammates with no PL and ping under 90 at the time.

Or, Dragon alone from ((LG)) moaning about -)BiB(- players "lagging" and "sliding".

Seems to me it is Dragon who should be examining his own connection before he mouths off about those of other people.

Kalf and Toaster had an excuse last night if they were lagging - namely they were both on a LAN sharing one outbound connection. For Dragon to accuse the rest of -)BiB(- of sliding or lagging is just plain idiocy though.

Dragon's venting aside, it was a good game last night, and I look forward to the rematch in October. :)

Flikker/fucker/dicker/nobber/dragon/whatever were lagging like mad the whole time. Plus, Dragon was flaming and being a rude little boy for the whole match. No wonder he needs to hide behind all those false nicks

Yes it is tr00 i was being rude. only when you and maybe some other members started it.

Well Zombie, I was going to write a highly intellectual and cunning insult, but then I realised you and dragon would have neither the wit nor experience to understand it. So I made sure I posted something nice and simple that you two mollusc minds could understand!

Im suprised that a silly little girl like you thur is smart enough to write comments like this.

And you wonder why people are nasty to you when you come out with comments like that. You can't even spell your words correctly, and your response is exactly what I expected from a little boy whose voice hasn't broken yet and whose balls havn't descended either

LOL our balls aint dropped. more than likly yours have you BLOKE!!!!

1. 2 Accusations of aimbotting against Patriot by Dragon.

this was meant as a light joke. and i thought Patriot knew that.

2. Uncounted accusations of -)BiB(- "sliding" and "lagging" by Dragon, despite us all pinging under 90 with no PL at the time. No one else in ((LG)) complained about -)BiB(- members lagging.

Well it was me only saying it in say you should of read teamsay and listened to RW. Then you will realise that it was not only me. So shut it.

Seems to me it is Dragon who should be examining his own connection before he mouths off about those of other people.

As zombie said he played Bib in STd no 1 accused him of sliding so then again check you connection.

So all in all Thur you can go fuck your self.

Originally posted by Dragon

Yes it is tr00 i was being rude. only when you and maybe some other members started it.

Interesting. Because even the IRC log shows that all the flaming and insulting was started by YOU.

Im suprised that a silly little girl like you thur is smart enough to write comments like this.

Well, you know, if you read books, go out, and generally leave your darkened room and closed world view, you tend to learn things. :p: Try it some time. You might like it...

LOL our balls aint dropped. more than likly yours have you BLOKE!!!!

Yep, I'm more of a man than you'll ever be :p:

this was meant as a light joke. and i thought Patriot knew that.

:whatever:

Well it was me only saying it in say you should of read teamsay and listened to RW. Then you will realise that it was not only me. So shut it.

Of course, maybe your team-mates simply have the common sense not to make unsubstantiated and inflammatory remarks where the IRC bot will pick them up and show the world what a tit you are :p:

As zombie said he played Bib in STd no 1 accused him of sliding so then again check you connection.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are talking about ((LG)) and specifically Dragon here, NOT Zombie and ADC. So this comment is of no relevance at all to the matter in discussion. Think and readbefore you post drivel in future! :p: Or is illiteracy another one of your failings? :D

So all in all Thur you can go fuck your self.

And you know what? I would get more pleasure out of doing it myself than from anything you could muster for the job dragon! :p:

Last edited: