LOL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Amen, I've gained 'round 20 pounds this semester off chinese food :(

Chinese food? 20 pounds better be from something decent ffs. :rofl:

DOWNINGTOWN USA

Boston > Downingtown > Philadelphia > New York :o

You don't know what you are talking about.

whats wrong with new york?

Absolutely nothing. It's just his inferiority complex. He thinks he can act all tough because the Red Sox won a few games. :P

No but seriously it's a filthy place where hobo's and Yankees fans breed (not that anyone can really make a distinction between the two).

Actually, I was in Mansfield, MA this summer for a concert and I've never seen such a dirty bunch of people. I was expecting you hippies to care about the environment but boy, I have never been so disgusted! Too much pot too.

ye, restaurant business suxx.. glad i quit.

Know what you mean m8.. i was quite in shape too till i stopped training last August.. now i have to get back in shape.. better to keep in shape i tell ya

Absolutely. Took me at least 6 weeks this summer to get into shape, and only then did I start feeling better and losing some weight. Now I'm totally out of shape again, though I knew it would happen.

New York would be the only reason atm to travel to the USA! ATM, coz i might change my mind when bush isnt in office anymore ;)