LoL @ admin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

That rule was there in 2005, "grammar" refers to a typo which has/had nothing to do with that rule in any sense whatsoever. As for Farac playing the match and not saying anything: That's not his fault at all. Please don't expect every cup admin or person affiliated with the cup to know every single team off the top of their head. I was the one who looked at the match stats and realized that Thrasher and DB play for Eng3, and upon further inspection found HeadCase doesn't play for Eng2. Farac had absolutely nothing to do with that other than the fact that he was kind enough to post in Eng2 forums because I am not a member of country forums as he is. Aside from that I trust Farac's ability to act without his team or country loyalties affecting his decisions - he'd do just the same against Sweden if he had to :)

This rule that is in place were originally copied over from X-Bomb's last EAC rules, so if you didn't read those rules then I really don't know what to say to you m8. At the time there is no penalty until I speak with the Eng2 captain, but as Farac said there is a decent likelihood that Eng2 will have to forfeit this match because the rules are clear and have been there all along, plus I fail to see why the second squad of one of the most UTA-populous countries fails to have enough players when their first and second squads haven't had problems as of yet. Like I said I'll be speaking to Mushroomhead about it and until then I would greatly appreciate it if people would conduct themselves towards each other in a much kinder fashion.

Summarize it all loud and clear.
I dont care if sweden will be playing in the second bracket. We played there last EAC in 2005 and it was very enjoyable. There's no point making a thread like this either as it will just provoke people to cause flames and turn the rules upside down and search for loopholes. Rules are there to be followed plain simple.

We still have problems with updating the scores on some teams so the grouptables isn't correct.
Some teams has still lesser points than what their wins,loss,tie score shows.
Will be sorted out soon. When the last matches has been played the playoff will start. Deadline has already been postponed by 3 days and we hope it won't be delayed much longer.
More information will be posted soon as we have sorted everything out.

it will just provoke people to cause flames and turn the rules upside down and search for loopholes.

I don't think anyone is looking for a loophole m8, we just made the numbers up tbh. I know I would rather have a gg than win 8-0 cos it was 5v2.

There is a fair bit of flaming around in this cup :) I think it's quite healthy tbh, it shows people do give a fuck.

got one simple question on the edit of the rules post.

if it was a grammatical error, why on earth did it even bother to get amended? especially if it went unnoticed from when XB 1st created the rules 2 or more years ago?

it clearly wasnt a problem then, and on that basis still shouldnt be now. sounds to me rather like an unsuitable "excuse" for the editing of a post, whether it was to change the rules or not. i cannot comment as i haven't bothered to read them at any point not thinking that i would need to.

Farac ftw!

I didnt have a clue eng2 were "borrowing" 2 players from eng3, was a gg.
All i heard from all swedes was lets hang around incase eng2 gets a team.
Noone really said or discussed anything about this before match :?

As for Farac playing the match and not saying anything: That's not his fault at all. Please don't expect every cup admin or person affiliated with the cup to know every single team off the top of their head. I was the one who looked at the match stats and realized that Thrasher and DB play for Eng3, and upon further inspection found HeadCase doesn't play for Eng2.
About the team members well I didnt know benzo allowed merc. Smantie spotted it while checkign the uta match report thingy.
so u didnt notice the "clan not verified" sub text on those 3 players the whole 15 maps?

come on.

according to posts in our forums (from memory), the use of "mercs" was discussed with the swe2 match arranger prior to the match as well.... (not checked this in our forums but can do so if needs be).

got one simple question on the edit of the rules post.

if it was a grammatical error, why on earth did it even bother to get amended? especially if it went unnoticed from when XB 1st created the rules 2 or more years ago?

it clearly wasnt a problem then, and on that basis still shouldnt be now. sounds to me rather like an unsuitable "excuse" for the editing of a post, whether it was to change the rules or not. i cannot comment as i haven't bothered to read them at any point not thinking that i would need to.

Sorry I feel I must not have been quite clear enough in my original post. The specific rule against mercing was copied over from X-Bomb's original 2005 rules. The rule being edited was edited for clarification purposes: We made a typo which directly affected how a certain rule could be interpreted (the typo caused the rule to say two different and contradictory things at once) and so the rule was edited three days ago for clarification purposed. "Grammar" is just what I first edited the rules as back in February and I couldn't be arsed changing what the little box says to read "I'm a noob and can't tell the difference between numbers" so I didn't edit the box at all and it remained "grammar." I hope that explains it to you.

aye clear now an Admin cryed that they lost and realised they were out of cup so rules were changed to rectify the matter

so as i said admin cheat !

you never gonna convice me different I know those rules were slipped in

Just hope u 2 pricks never become real uta admin cause u guys kinda suk

lol is right, admins what am i being warned for exactly?

and where is that thread where i supposedly commited huge attrocities against humanity?
do i have weapons of mass destruction too?

Stop complaining DB - you're not on Eng2 and the Eng2 captain and I have confirmed and clarified what's going on. Farac had nothing to do with raising the fact as I mentioned earlier. If you're not going to bother to read what I have to say don't bother running your mouth.

As captain of Eng3 you should have acquainted yourself with the rules long ago, making blind accusations which anyone who has read the rules before would know to be blatantly false isn't going to get you anywhere and neither is flaming me here or on MSN.

The rules were updated back in the beginning of February and that rule was in place. You've had about 5 months to read them and not reading them isn't an excuse.

Last edited:
aye clear now an Admin cryed that they lost and realised they were out of cup so rules were changed to rectify the matter

so as i said admin cheat !

you never gonna convice me different I know those rules were slipped in

Just hope u 2 pricks never become real uta admin cause u guys kinda suk

no one is out of the cup old man. number 1,2 goes to 1st bracket 3,4 goes to second bracket.

All this bitching is taking the fucking piss imo. Count me out next nations cup.

true....same came up to my mind after last match
1 of the nice things in UTA (and playin in a clan) is that peeps from different country´s play together.

that brings a kind of international understanding 2 us

the main thing that IAC brought us...is nationality shit :(

if austria would have more players..and wouldn´t get player probs
i would quit it right now

i´m really cba to hear or read another dumb nationality flame again
doesn´t matter if in a match or in forums

^^that´s the main reason why i hate all kinds of national football stuff
where hools or other dickheads from different country´s slap eachother

what´s the point in that?
be glad u don´t live 60 years earlier and fight in a stupid dirty war u numpty´s
FFS

pfffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
Just to close the piece on the cup rules:

Rules taken from EAC rules (eac_rules.php) last modified ??? 2005 [preserved date not available from file restore]

The UTA auth system will be used where possible.
A Player can only play for 1 team, even if you have multiple teams per country. Any player found playing in two teams will be kicked from the cup.

Rules taken from IAC documentation in Private forums - last modified 04 February 2007 14:23:00
Revision number: 3
Total editing time: 147 Minutes

Mercing will not be allowed under any circumstances.
A Player can only play for 1 team, even if you have multiple teams per country.. Multi-clanning and/or multi-accounting may result in an immediate ban for any and all teams and players involved at the discretion of cup administration.

Rules taken from Current IAC rules thread - last modified 12 June 2007 13:37
Originally Posted: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 06:00:05+01:00

Mercing will not be allowed under any circumstances.
A Player can only play for 1 team, even if you have multiple teams per country.. Multi-clanning and/or multi-accounting may result in an immediate ban for any and all teams and players involved at the discretion of cup administration.

Not been through it with a fine-tooth comb, but I'm fairly sure they're pretty much the same (at least the last two!).

Last edited: