lockdown - the poll

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you like to test cb12 (nolockdown) on the pug server for 1 week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think ppl missed the point with my post... The new mini I've written includes the nolockdown code from CB12, and is compatible with LAS140, so reverting back to 136 will not be required.

is it ready and working yet?
so that we make a new poll about testing the cb12 settings without the side effect of downgrading that seems to bother so many people?

It will be ready for public release soon..

I think it's better that we just test it and a poll is then made to choose which profile should be looked at for implementation.

There are currently a few profiles on the mutator already: LAS140, LAS140(Tweaked to reduce damage randomness), CB12, Purestats and LAS140 using suggested settings from uZi to dampen but not remove lockdown.

It will be ready for public release soon..

I think it's better that we just test it and a poll is then made to choose which profile should be looked at for implementation.

There are currently a few profiles on the mutator already: LAS140, LAS140(Tweaked to reduce damage randomness), CB12, Purestats and LAS140 using suggested settings from uZi to dampen but not remove lockdown.

Awesome m8, really looking forward to this, thanks for taking the time for it, I think it's exactly what I was looking for.
I can help beta testing this in coh server if you need that, so let me know.

It's great to see someone help keep interest in the league and attract new players, instead of the same old pathetic whiners that cry anytime something is changed in an 8 year old game, then claim sadness and spread news in how the league is dying...

i see only one type of people crying in here .. the ones that get mini raped ;)

whatever u installed in the pug server atm, its absolutely terrible

that is all

Agreed ;)

Tied 24 - 24 now, let's just drop it and test Weirdo's mod.. Since this deals with dropping down to 136 anyways and Weirdo has a perfectly acceptable middleground solution I say we drop it and go with that :)

Agreed ;)

Tied 24 - 24 now, let's just drop it and test Weirdo's mod.. Since this deals with dropping down to 136 anyways and Weirdo has a perfectly acceptable middleground solution I say we drop it and go with that :)

Bloody hell smant, read weirdo's post(s) :P His implementation does not require any downgrade to LAS 136! :P

erm you guys are seriusly strange, so afraid of changes.

This is to test it out for a week.
Everyone voting No at this must be retarted, or just afraid of getting owned by NA players.

BRING IT ON !!!!!