Lo0o0o

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

apex

urallgay
Mar 31, 2002
why do you care?
LooOo tnx for game last nite :wave:
soz I left so quickly but we sucked and I was pissed at us(myself) anyway hope we stay in div 3 for just one more month :(

ehh good snipin btw on bridge by Opium, 50 + somewhat kills ..nice m8 :sniper:

K cu
-apex-

:wave:
was a cool game :)
i hope u'll stay too :D
but don't mute us again :shout:
and unban me from ur forum :rolleyes: :P

apiiiiiiiiiiii

:) hope you had at least a bit fun at all. i'm sure you will stay in div3 and make your stand in there as we did. thought i would play a bit longer against you, but this time i was more or less 'reserve'. i'm looking forward to our next match. before that i'll probably cover you on publics ;)

Originally posted by sneaky
apiiiiiiiiiiii

:) hope you had at least a bit fun at all. i'm sure you will stay in div3 and make your stand in there as we did. thought i would play a bit longer against you, but this time i was more or less 'reserve'. i'm looking forward to our next match. before that i'll probably cover you on publics ;)

Yehaaa cu there :D---------> >B(

me wonders when the result of the game will be made from last night :confused:

Yeah I'm an ARSE!!
Stayed for a while to chat with that SADIST Hugh..we played a shitty game and got pwned by a better team. we played our worst game ever..we won 2 maps from FDC last week in a friendly and now we lose everything from you guys,,but you deserved it:D
PLD IAS:eek:

Well played guys. Some top sniping.

@ Blade: Get out of the tunnel on bridge you bastard ! That was going to be my moment of glory :p

Sorry it was a duff match, we sucked big stylee.

Next time ! ;)

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)
Well played guys. Some top sniping.

@ Blade: Get out of the tunnel on bridge you bastard ! That was going to be my moment of glory :p

Sorry it was a duff match, we sucked big stylee.

Next time ! ;)

soz m8, I know u musta been pissed....was it 4-5 times? :fingers:

hope we meet again soon :)

fs cant you make the match comment and post the result so we can see the league tabel pfffffffff