Lo!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I don't trust 'im. What if he starts to spam and then forgets us? Where will we be then? Think of the children!

-Won't someone think of the children!

Oh, the humanity....

Originally posted by Lawless
Yep they dont have one under 50

Not true. My grandson is Muttley. And his son plays for ION.

We're a good bunch BB. I think you should leave your clan and come to us. You're a good player too, wasted in SUYM:)

All together now: "One of us, one of us, one of us..."

Greetings BB

Welcome 2 the SaW retirement home of dodgy haircuts and even dodgier musical tastes :)

Dont believe everything Hecty tells ya...Muttley hasnt got a son :P

Re: Greetings BB

Originally posted by DraizeTrain
Welcome 2 the SaW retirement home of dodgy haircuts and even dodgier musical tastes :)

you only need one or the other btw - but with both they give you more gravy...

Welcome 2 the SaW retirement home of dodgy haircuts and even dodgier musical tastes

FFS im a youthful guy.....sure the alchohol abuse has made me look like an old gimp from the vietnamese village of yiahinga, but ffs i can still get on the bus for 25p.

Ummm BTW can i have a list of names of ALL female participants in the UT AS leauge.....ummmm........for my next uni project on girls and online gaming.:pimp:

Originally posted by Haggis
FFS im a youthful guy.....sure the alchohol abuse has made me look like an old gimp from the vietnamese village of yiahinga, but ffs i can still get on the bus for 25p.
Us wrinklies are reliving our youth through u m8 :lol:...and ur doing a fantastic job btw ;)
Originally posted by Haggis
Ummm BTW can i have a list of names of ALL female participants in the UT AS leauge.....ummmm........for my next uni project on girls and online gaming.:pimp:
This is exactly what we're talking about :lol: *thinks of young birds squealing with delight whilst storming the beach on Overlord and starts to feel sharp pains in my chest*

Originally posted by DraizeTrain

Us wrinklies are reliving our youth through u m8 :lol:...and ur doing a fantastic job btw ;)

This is exactly what we're talking about :lol: *thinks of young birds squealing with delight whilst storming the beach on Overlord and starts to feel sharp pains in my chest*

Luckily, I still get pains in my pants. Unluckily, they're hemorrhoids.