lo' - We're leaving you!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

server #1 was a heap of crap tbh, the computer its on as rel@x said can't take the load. At the end of the sxith/bot game, all bot left and left us 6 sixth's in the server. All of our pings dropped from 100 to 60 as they left, the server just cant handle the ppl - private servers like NRG/ION and Ai's are much better.

guess we're too old to start flaming about it as you might have "noticed" SI><TH, as we kept silent... we tried to have some fun but it got worse and worse. most of us still think assault us fun, we'll keep playing it to some extent and we'll keep the clan intact, but we don't feel there's any point for in playing on a "lower level" because of the facts I stated above... there's not much to do about it simply :D personally I'll probably join a US-based clan or something :D

what were your pings average? or was it something else? Were you mainly euro or some US players?

we get to play with 200-350 pings when we play matches :)

But yer staying away Timo right? fs nuff swedes here as is:D

j\k gl and pop by u hear!:)

That' shite!

It's shite, there was a hope; one clan which is able to beat ION...=(

But....but...but now we're dependig to Ai!

Good luck Ai ! I'll stay behind ya !

Btw.: Ciao all Mi5-ler

Ultr@$onic

(56k-modems is shit connection, but it shows real skill)

when is that out? I was promised to beta test one of the first builds but the slags(dumb as bots really) haven't contacted me yet! :D

Theres a bug in it fs, caps disabled by default.All `knimoos sent back to manufacturer