lo' - We're leaving you!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

FluidEye

crapstone
Jun 14, 2001
here and there
for 2 reasons, first being that we have too great problems getting proper teams to play - and second that server #1, the NRG-EoS, Ai-SI><TH server and ION servers are becoming unplayable for us (especially in comparision to all you "foreign" clans) we've decided to leave this assault-league. we'll probably become a smaller DM-clan and might also create a scandinavian assault ladder. for this reason I'll guess some of our members will be available for recruitment if needed. we've played good games on the servers mentioned above, but when the standards of our opponents rise - minor differences in playability for us and them becomes a greater disadvantage to us. it's also a fact that most of our members are "adults" with less time on their hands.

I think I'll done mine here anyway :D and as you all know we're happy mercing multiclanners so you never know :D

Last edited:
yeah even tho i don't wanna play AS.. i still played in da match... but with fooked up mouse settings =/... it was a nice game.. no flaming :) gg sixties ;)... times change and we just adapt to the changes so maybe we will return to the league... hopefully as BoT or <<--][-->> or as individualls

Gaz if u don't have anything nice to say don't fs ...

well m8s all servers are bad atm. server #1 was taking the piss out of us too m8. maybe not as bad as u guys tho. and for jolts .. they are ALL wank to you and to us ... coz of the cpu load...