Lo saw

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Boxing the bold bald beaver in a black binliner with bluetac for breakfast with black eyes after a night on the bloody marys, bloated in the bathroom while boaking bile down a black hole where your neck used to be?

Type thing?

Or dont I have the knack of this bolderdash bravado by the by?

Hmmn.
Ok Enigma, if it will make you feel any better we can play 1 on 1.
first we play your map then mine, if its all square we can play an equally agraeeable map to decide.
Just tell me how many frags you think you need to start with to make it worthwhile.:P

I love it.

What wrong doings have i done to be lumped with such crazies as you dudes. :D

And now with Tnega on board things will really never become boring.

:)

I am sure you would like to but i assure your fantasies will not be coming true here. If you really want to beat people i suggest trying to search google.com for S & M sites. I am positive that they will satisfy your curiosity into the world of gimps and submissive lawyers etc.

:D

Was he playing with his hands tied behind his back thus rendering Tnega having to play with his shoudlers. ? If this was the case i might just believe that you came close to beating him.

Might i add that i will accept any challenges to play 1v1 DM whilst undergoing my weekly finger and toe manicure. Be warned with all the pampering and attention i am almost unbelievably superb.

"nope, infact he got his lil girl (might have been boy) to have a go and beat me, they had no chance"

jeez u are one sick little puppy. DOnt you know they have a register for ppl like you.

:D