Lo nk....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
Hi guys.

Seen you guys about plenty, and generally think you are good guys.

I was playing last night on the R-C clanserver, and jesus christ, does 56k have an attitude problem.

Something =[FDC]= are always careful about is trying to keep the UTAS scene alive, keep new blood coming, and enjoying the game.

I've spent a bunch of time showing noobs tricks, and I know most of the higher div guys do the same.

Sitting on a server, ripping the living piss out of everyone with "loser" "you suck" on and on and on is just a PITA for everyone.

Do us a favour, have a think about what effect this has on people stumbling into UTAS for the first few times.

was tempted to say: If you don't like it, you can suck his fucking cock :p:

but ill reply seriously, Id doubt many newbe's come to the RC server and even then the taunts are not the stuff that scare newbe's off i think. I know jason (=56K=)(s@vage) for a while now and alltho he has an attitude from time to time he would be happy to show newbe's the tricks (he did it for me way back)

u could argue that he is a llama sometimes :p: but as for scaring of new blood goes to far imo

you like my eminem then ;)

tbh, the R-C server is open a lot. it attracts more noobs than you think. Defend your clanmate by all means, I do the same for my guys, but last night was bang out of order.

It got bad enough that I was ICQed asking if I knew any of the R-C guys personally, to get him kickbanned.

Not good for you, not good for him, and easily solved by zipping the abuse for a change.

People play UT for a laugh, for fun, for kicks. not to get a torrent of abuse from someone with a *serious* attitude problem.

I get plenty of abuse online, it rolls off. But I have not seen anyone give so much abuse to so many people, FOR NOTHING in one night.

If he's your mate, that's all the more reason to say something. If you see your mate making a tit of himself, you say something.

in a sense, the only reason I am here saying this now is because I think he needs a bit of a friendly "cool it" from someone, rather than having a repeat of the situation with people like Sandro (pizzaman/snake) who got so out of hand people started banning him from servers and forums...

when perhaps, a mate saying "chill out, fs" would have prevented it all getting shit shaped.

just my opinion.

possibly.. :(

The UTAS community has had more than it's share of Mr Angry guys, guess I'm just trying to say cool down, and enjoy the game, rather than spitting your teeth out at the monitor..

just the way he enjoys himself, sad but true.

gets on my nerves 2 sometimes but he doesnt mean it as bad as it looks :\

yo winter
sav aint that bad guy
but he can be a flame machine :P
he cant live without flaming
weve told him tons of time
he tried 2 play 4 some days as silent sav but he couldnt hold it 4 long
ill try 2 talk with him

lol, i play the game for fun , its just a laugh dont take it so serious lol

Original spam by some n00b called s@vage
lol, i play the game for fun , its just a laugh dont take it so serious lol

i think u take it too seriously if u need speak shit and flame that much......

Status
Not open for further replies.