Lo ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lo wan , me , frosite n apoc are all the jocks in >ION< , i'm just back in from a nite out with your clanm8 Haggis (a rl m8 of mine) that involves lesbians coming back with us to frosties flat :P
Definatley a nite to remember heh

Feckin bastard woke me up at 2:40am and I need to be up for 6:20am for work. There was bangin on me door the phone went..........3 Times!! Third time I picked it up and shouted down the phone
"This had better be fucking good!!"
Expecting Stevie(Mael) to reply was I shocked when a bird goes
"let us in Craig we wanna fuck you!"
Well did that not just throw me off my pace
"Get yer keks of girls I`ll be along to give you a good shagging"
Says I full of bravado only to open the door and see Haggsy and mael with two burds, bloody bitches LOL will say anything to get in yer flat.

Anyway I got Stevo back, phoned the cunt at half nine from work for no reason but to wake him up :P

Morale of the story :- Don`t wake up peeps early in the morning if they are working next day, even more so if they are vindictive bar stewards like myself. :D

LOL yeah u bastard phoning me that early in the morning , i was so disorientated i didn't even have the sense to hang up heh, and it's not like u didn't say i couldn't come back to your bit, as long as i had a bird that said she would shag u?

Good to my word i'd say, hell i even got 2 to say it , now is that not a good m8?

Fs frosty m8, shoulda slipped us yer webcam and we would have had the most visited site in the AS playing world!!!!!!!

infact we coulda rigged up wilco......slipped a mic into the room......lob in Apoc's BLACK MAMBA vibrator and played the action over a channel?

==VOTES IN for haggsy and mael going oot next thursday and bringing back even more badger lickers to be broadcasted live from jockland==

ps. We need at least 20 votes or it cant happen :naughty: